Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. (17636 Views)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by Thobiy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Amebo1:
This will be a walk over for Anthony Joshua
yea
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by wildchild02: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
AJ for the Mullah grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by paradigmshift(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:
why is he running from wilder ? he and wilder would be a good fight. who is this kuburatu guy ? sounds like a yoruba woman
lol am waiting for that fight too.
deontay wilder no well o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by paradigmshift(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrDoGood:

Running ke? Oga wake up... It seems you don't know A.j very well..... Klishko will defeat wilder let alone A.J!!!!
wilder is a good match lol. just tell him to accept the fight n see magic, wilder is a beast o.u no know say klitcho dn old , if Na wen klitcho young, dem for use ambulance carry a.j
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by laliga01: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:
why is he running from wilder ? he and wilder would be a good fight. who is this kuburatu guy ? sounds like a yoruba woman
All things been equal, wilder's match will be a unification match next year.
That guy is a monster, am scared for AJ for that guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
goodvision12:
no it was the klistchko brother who defeated samuel okon peters
dat was long ago. Kubrat beat peters of recent
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by YabaLeftist: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
rotex2:
This is for serious people only. It hurts me a lot of times when i slide in here to see how people complain and find it tough to get busy and make income for themselves. I think it shouldn't be the case but unfortunately, in this nation of ours it is so.

Well, no long stories, If you have know you truly need earnings/income for yourself , this is for you. it's no magic. But i noticed that when things that would benefit people get posted here sometimes, people come down here to write all sorts of trash.

If interested, text your email to 07035501257 . And the link will be sent to you asap. You can choose to keep doubting, complaining and remain where you are.

Fvck you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by Buffalo2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by edgeP(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmmm! A.J. should work harder on his defense, his attack in the boxing world is unreal, his pro records speaks volume (19 wins by ko), pulev has to be knocked out early in order to instill fears in the the mind of other boxers ( wilder, fury- if he ever box again). looking forward to October/November date

#teamAJ

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by buffalowings: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Iyalaya anybody grin

Joshua ma fi ese tun brain e se ni

Omo yoruba atata

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by DaPuncline: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
sukkot:
He can't fight wilder now. Pulev is IBF mandatory challenger, and luiz ortiz for WBA. Is either be fight them or be stripped off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by goodvision12(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
dat was long ago. Kubrat beat peters of recent
Wow dont know about that.Peter should just go and retire.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by Ramaa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
This old man is not enough for Anthon
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by deolu2000(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
It baffles me how heavy weight bouts have lost their demand as compared to mayweather's cadre. Since the exit of Tyson, lewis,holyfield and the klichko brothers, it is barely worth watching to me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by aviationguy: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
with both of them sharing same winning records,Anthony Joshua has upper lead in that fight.... is a walk over win for Joshua belt with me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by MrDoGood(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
paradigmshift:
wilder is a good match lol. just tell him to accept the fight n see magic, wilder is a beast o.u no know say klitcho dn old , if Na wen klitcho young, dem for use ambulance carry a.j
They will by next year......

After Aj dismantled this mumu
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by agabusta: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
goodvision12:
no it was the klistchko brother who defeated samuel okon peters

He said last year. Was Vitali still fighting last year?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by bewla(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Amebo1:
This will be a walk over for Anthony Joshua
amen
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by paradigmshift(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrDoGood:

They will by next year......

After Aj dismantled this mumu
I hope so, that's a real match

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by thammy021(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
rotex2:
This is for serious people only. It hurts me a lot of times when i slide in here to see how people complain and find it tough to get busy and make income for themselves. I think it shouldn't be the case but unfortunately, in this nation of ours it is so.

Well, no long stories, If you have know you truly need earnings/income for yourself , this is for you. it's no magic. But i noticed that when things that would benefit people get posted here sometimes, people come down here to write all sorts of trash.

If interested, text your email to 07035501257 . And the link will be sent to you asap. You can choose to keep doubting, complaining and remain where you are.

Damsoko@gmail.com
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by DeRay98(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
This guy KO #20 for AJ. These Eastern Europeans can't box, they only huge in size. 2"Joshua Right Hammer" will dislocate his jaw.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by dabrake(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flaghouse1:

SO YOU THINK,BET THIS GUY WILL BEAT ANTHONY JOSHUA,PLAESE WHEN THE DAYCOMES DONT FORGET. TO SEND ME A MESSAG,DONT SAY I AM. MOT PATRIOTIC ,

THE GUY WILL WIN JOSHUA.
Same Pulev who started kissing the canvas 71 seconds into his fight against Klitschko? Dude was Tysonized by Klitschko from the word GO and you feel he will kill AJ.

SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZrvNRi-ro
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by Flaghouse1: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
dabrake:

Same Pulev who started kissing the canvas 71 seconds into his fight against Klitschko? Dude was Tysonized by Klitschko from the word GO and you feel he will kill AJ.

SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZrvNRi-ro

LET THE FIGHT COME AND GO ,WE WILL SEE WHO PREDICTED RIGHT, I DONT TALK MUCH SIR !
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. by robosky02(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
team aj

(1) (2) (Reply)

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / World Cup 2018: Donald Trump Congratulates France, Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.