Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria (20389 Views)

SOLD!! Barely Used LG Table Top Fridge With Warranty For N100k / 3 Burners Table Top Gas Cooker / 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
What’s new, KiniPricers?

There are a lot of us who do not possess a lot of kitchen space in the house. Due to this reason, several Nigerians decide against buying Gas cookers as these appliances take up a lot of space. However, buying a table top gas stove is one way of maximising space and carrying out your cooking smartly and quickly.

If you are a student, a table top gas cooker is also a great kitchen appliance for your use in school. A lot of them are pocket-friendly, easy to use and lightweight. While some possess just one burner, others come with almost three to four burners. There are yet a lot of others that feature both electric and gas burners which means you can take advantage of electric energy as well.

However, these are usually a lot costlier than their gas burner counterparts. We have provided you with an in-depth review of five of the best table top gas cookers you can purchase on Nigerian online marketplaces.

1 Share

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
1. Maxi Table Top Gas Cooker MAXI400

The Maxi Table Top Gas Cooker tops our list. It is manufactured by LG and remains an ideal kitchen appliance for use in homes, restaurants and student hostels. This gas cooker comes with four gas burners which gives you enough room to prepare more than one meal at a time. It also has a metal lid top which you can close once you’re through with cooking.

This cooker lid helps to minimise the amount of dust or dirt getting into the burner points of this table top cooker. The Maxi Table Top Gas Cooker is manufactured from quality high-grade materials, which ensures that this appliance lasts longer and remains durable. It is also designed to be resistant to corrosion, thereby making it possible for this gas cooker to be free from rust for a long time. Its knobs are easy to turn and hardly ever pulls out. It comes in two colours; black and white.

Pros

Easy to use and clean
Lightweight device
Four gas burners for efficient cooking
Resistant to corrosion
Knobs are easy to turn

Cons

No electric burners
Not suitable for large pots

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
2. Eurosonic Table Top Gas Cooker with 2 Burners

The Eurosonic Table Top Gas Cooker is another cooker a lot of Nigerians would love for sure. Designed to be non-pollutant, it uses natural gas as its primary source of fuel and comes with two gas burners thus granting you the freedom to prepare different dishes at the same time.

It is available in a silver design and boasts of two control knobs. One interesting feature of this gas cooker, which we think many Nigerians would like, is its automatic ignition system. This system is a super-efficient ignition system which ensures that you do not need to strike a match or use a lighter before you can ignite the gas. Just turn on the knob, and your gas cooker becomes ignited instantly. We guess it is goodbye to buying of matches and lighters for those of you that would be purchasing this cooker.

The material used in the manufacture of this Eurosonic Cooker is stainless steel which guarantees you easy and faster cleaning. All you would need to do is to use a wet napkin with a little detergent to clean it. It is mainly portable and designed to be compact, thus ensuring that only a little space on your kitchen counter is taken up. Setting up and installation is quite easy and can be done by you without the need to call in a professional.

The control knobs available on this Eurosonic Table Top Gas Cooker will allow you monitor the intensity of the heat. The cooker is easy to install and operate; its portable design will not take up space in your kitchen. It will fit perfectly into any kitchen size. It is ideal for use in homes, restaurants and other places. This Eurosonic Gas Cooker is better than cooking with kerosene stove or other traditional methods.

Pros

Easy to operate and clean
Features an automatic ignition system
Compact and portable design
Installation process is straightforward

Cons

No cover; meaning dust could gather up on it
Foodstuffs could fall into gas burners and block the outlets

1 Like

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
3. Thermocool Table Top Gas Cooker-Double Burner Glass

Haier Thermocool remains one of the biggest brands and producers of household appliances in Nigeria. Fortunately enough, the Thermocool Table Top Gas Cooker is one of their products you can get in many Nigeria’s online shopping mall. It is designed to be stylish and remains one of the best table top cookers for you.

This gas cooker exhibits a black colour and beautiful flowery designs that you would love. Its surface is made from glass materials and manufactured to be extra rugged and anti-rust. It features two gas burners designed to be economical and consume very little gas thus helping you keep your monthly gas bills at a minimum. The two knobs used in operating the burners are simple to turn. This gas cooker also comes with a superior valve regulator which guarantees a flawless connection to your gas cylinder.

Pros

Anti-rust feature makes it quite durable
Efficient & reliable
Stylish colour design

Cons

Though designed to be extra sturdy, glass surface could break and injure you if it falls from a high distance

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
4. Rashnik Table Top Gas Cooker with 2 Burners

he Rashnik Table Top Gas Cooker is yet another top gas cooker obtainable in Nigerian online stores. It is manufactured out of stainless steel materials and comes with two gas burners. To ensure ease of use, it features an auto ignition system. With this system, there would be no need for you to strike a match before you can use this cooker.

Its knobs come in a round design thereby making usage perfectly easy. Cleaning is simple and achievable with the use of a wet napkin. When you purchase and use this cooker, you are guaranteed a lot of comfort, durability, and portability. Also, maintenance of this appliance is simple and does not cost much. It comes in a black colour with a pink design on its front side.

Pros

Reliable gas burner
Easy to clean and maintain
Durable and long lasting

Cons

Boring and unremarkable design
Food items and water could get into the burner via the sides.
Could corrode after some time of usage as it is not anti-corrosive.

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
5.Pyramid Table Top Gas Cooker with 2 Burners

The Pyramid Table Top Gas Cooker is one that comes with two burners which guarantees you lesser cooking time as you get to cook different meals at the same time. It features a detachable trivet and tray which makes cleaning of this appliance very effortless. It is made of stainless steel material and designed to be very compact and portable.

This table top gas cooker features the highly efficient Piezzzo Ignition System which allows you light up the cooker without having to strike a match. Simply turn on any of the knobs and that particular burner point would be automatically ignited. Cleaning and maintenance of this cooker are made easy due to its simple design. Control knobs are easy to turn, and installing this cooker is a breeze through.

Pros

Beautiful design
Detachable trivet and tray makes cleaning easy
Features an automatic electronic ignition
Two-burner points for cooking

Cons

No gas cooker cover lid
Points are too small and not suitable for big pots

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by KiniPrice(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Conclusion

A lot of Nigerians love table top gas cookers due to their durability, portability, and ease of use. Most of these cookers naturally blend into every kitchen and become a part of them without taking up a lot of space. Due to the latter reason, this makes table top gas cookers a very important kitchen appliance in a lot of Nigerian homes.

Another good thing is that some of these table top cookers come with an electric burner which allows you benefit from electricity. Some of them also consume little electricity which means you can use them with your generators. So these are the five best table top gas cookers obtainable on Nigerian online markets. Which would you choose and why? Send in your comments please, we would love to read them.
Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 2:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Electric and gas... Please, suggest the better one, I want to get one
Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by Nasrichris: 11:04am On May 07, 2018
nice write up really helpful.... i will go with Eurosonic
Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by Bennycollins: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
i need advice on the brand that consumes less gas. i bought a 2 burner thermocool i have been using for sometime now but i now have to refill my 12.5kg cylinder every 20 days as against 35 to 40 days we normally take to exhaust same. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by nams77: 4:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Bennycollins:
i need advice on the brand that consumes less gas. i bought a 2 burner thermocool i have been using for sometime now but i now have to refill my 12.5kg cylinder every 20 days as against 35 to 40 days we normally take to exhaust same. Thanks
That rather quick. A lot of factors come into play instances like this. What is your family size? How often do you cook? Do you use for commercial purposes,( hotels and eatery).
I have been using same thermocool as the one advertised above.bought it six years ago but have used for about four years now. That 12.5kg last 1 and half month or two months for a family of 3.
Now coming to plausible reasons why you may experience such quick exhaustion. The cylinder seal may be leaking ( there is a tiny black rubber seal at the top of the cylinder. Next time you go for a refill ask them to change. Secondly, you are being short changed where you fill your gas. Some of this attendant can be very crafty. Look for a reliable place and also threaten that you will report their boss next time if the gas doesn't last. Lastly, funny as this may seem, I have heard stories of neighbours borrowing people's cylinder in their absence grin.when you are not home, they come and carry your cylinder and use it before your return. That is only possible if your cylinder is outside.

One last check, make sure the clips holding the gas hose is tightly secured. So in a nutshell,I don't believe it is the gas cooker itself that is the culprit, except you bought a defective set?

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by Bennycollins: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for your reply. We use the gas strictly for household cooking for a family of four.
The rubber seal is being replaced at every refill. We don't even have neighbours so the issue of them borrowing the gas is out of it. I strongly think the gas cooker is substandard. Any possibility that we could have fake cookers in the market.
nams77:

That rather quick. A lot of factors come into play instances like this. What is your family size? How often do you cook? Do you use for commercial purposes,( hotels and eatery).
I have been using same thermocool as the one advertised above.bought it six years ago but have used for about four years now. That 12.5kg last 1 and half month or two months for a family of 3.
Now coming to plausible reasons why you may experience such quick exhaustion. The cylinder seal may be leaking ( there is a tiny black rubber seal at the top of the cylinder. Next time you go for a refill ask them to change. Secondly, you are being short changed where you fill your gas. Some of this attendant can be very crafty. Look for a reliable place and also threaten that you will report their boss next time if the gas doesn't last. Lastly, funny as this may seem, I have heard stories of neighbours borrowing people's cylinder in their absence grin.when you are not home, they come and carry your cylinder and use it before your return. That is only possible if your cylinder is outside.

One last check, make sure the clips holding the gas hose is tightly secured. So in a nutshell,I don't believe it is the gas cooker itself that is the culprit, except you bought a defective set?

1 Like

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by nams77: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Bennycollins:
Thanks for your reply. We use the gas strictly for household cooking for a family of four.
The rubber seal is being replaced at every refill. We don't even have neighbours so the issue of them borrowing the gas is out of it. I strongly think the gas cooker is substandard. Any possibility that we could have fake cookers in the market.
OK. Then attendant issue is unsolved. I remembered also experiencing such shortage until I changed gas plant. There is one near me that people has been complaining about. A woman told me she filled same 12.5 and it lasted for just a week plus. the gas cooker should be the last thing to look at. Try changing gas plant and see

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2020
KiniPrice:
What’s new, KiniPricers?

There are a lot of us who do not possess a lot of kitchen space in the house. Due to this reason, several Nigerians decide against buying Gas cookers as these appliances take up a lot of space. However, buying a table top gas stove is one way of maximising space and carrying out your cooking smartly and quickly.

If you are a student, a table top gas cooker is also a great kitchen appliance for your use in school. A lot of them are pocket-friendly, easy to use and lightweight. While some possess just one burner, others come with almost three to four burners. There are yet a lot of others that feature both electric and gas burners which means you can take advantage of electric energy as well.

However, these are usually a lot costlier than their gas burner counterparts. We have provided you with an in-depth review of five of the best table top gas cookers you can purchase on Nigerian online marketplaces.
Thanks
Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by Jummyteetoo: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please Which brand of standing cooking gas with oven grill is the best and affordable,less consumption of gas ..
Re: The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria by toyoson0(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Which table top gas Cooker will you recommend that will be durable and cheep in this 2023

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Stylus Pen 4 Ipad,galaxy Tab, Etc / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Clean USA Used BlackBerry Q10 Available [Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.