Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Have No Intentions Of Getting Married Soon Flavour Nabania Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Intentions Of Getting Married Soon Flavour Nabania Says (363 Views)

Bombshell! Singer Flavour Nabania In New Baby Mama, Baby Daddy Drama / Semah G Weifur & His Father Flavour Nabania Won Their Award Together / Luxury House And Cars Of Flavour Nabania (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Intentions Of Getting Married Soon Flavour Nabania Says by ebonyblognaija: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
The father of two daughters, has made it known he has no plans of getting married anytime soon.

Speaking with Sunday Scoops, the Ada Ada crooner said: “To be sincere with you my brother, I am married to my music for now.
Music is a very jealous lover and it is quite difficult combining an active music career with anything else. One of them would have to suffer and I don’t think I’m ready for that now.” On women that have opened up about crushing on him, he said: “I think that’s a good thing. If women like you as an artiste, it means your ‘market’ is selling .. FLAVOUR SAYS...

source: https//.www.tatafonaija.com

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

(1) (Reply)

"Young Men Pay Me To Have S*x" - Funmi Iyanda / Nigerian Singer Gives Deadly Warning Those Insulting President Obasanjo / Tupac’s Killer Finally Revealed By Police In A New Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.