Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

OGUN PDP CRISIS : Kashamu Writes National Chairman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OGUN PDP CRISIS : Kashamu Writes National Chairman (521 Views)

EFCC Screening: CYMS Writes National Assembly To Confirm Bawa As EFCC Chairman / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Seeks Confirmation Of Service Chiefs / Biography Of Ogun PDP 2019guber Candidate Oladipupo Adebutu|wife Adenike Adebutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OGUN PDP CRISIS : Kashamu Writes National Chairman by Vibrant007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
HE Sen Makarfi.
The Chairman.
PDP National caretaker committee.
Wadata Plaza. Abuja.

Mr Chairman,
THE NEED TO ADHERE TO THE RULE OF LAW ON PDP OGUN STATE & SW ZONAL EXCOS ISSUES:
I'm without choice than to write to advise you again, when I learnt that you're planning another national convention for December despite the avalanche of disobedience of court orders during your planning of the last convention with the attending vissitudes such illegal actions have created. Could it be that, unknown to me, the PDP National caretaker committee has assumed appellate jurisdiction over Nigerian high courts? Infact, I wish to also think that you're not deliberating working with your caretaker members to destroy the PDP in the SW and particularly Ogun state. Otherwise, one is left to wonder why ordinarily easy and righteous reconcillatory steps are difficult for you to take. Rather, you increasingly complicated the matters for no logical reasons other than extreme self interests and parochial repayments for support of your stand, or lack of same; during your National leadership tussle with Sheriff. Even if you're to be egocentric, though that's unfortunate; must it be this total as to disregard and seek to deliberately circumvent the rule of law and possibly destroy the party in the whole of the SW zone?
Should you by the benevolence of Allah, become the President of the federal republic, is this how you would handle national and intra-zonal disputes?

Quite honestly, I appreciate that politics is an interplay of contending interests but these must be within structured regulations and laws of the country. You glaringly nurture a presidential ambition as well as Sheriff, which understandably both of you are denying, awaiting the right moments. That's why I had nothing personal against you for fighting up to the supreme court for matters dear to your perception. However, upon your judicial victory, it absurdly unthinkable for you to be acting as if others have no such rights. The truth is that, only transparent fairness by the arbiter that can discourage parties to disputes from resorting to litigations if their law abiding and capable of standing for their rights. In the present PDP SW circumstances sir, you have been unfairly partisan and economic with the truth in your handling of the matter. Several letters had been written to you by the legitimate SW zonal exco and that of Ogun State. Details of subsisting orders and judgements of competent courts of jurisdiction were clearly stated. It is to be expected of you to have verified the validity and subsistence of these legal processes if indeed you're law abiding and a leader given to administratively respecting the rule of law. Reasonably, it is upon this initial due diligence that you could now fairly and honestly settle the issues in dispute out of court. Thus, such credible reconciliation could then be filed in the courts as out of court settlement as judgement. Unfortunately, uptil now, you have neither responded to issues addressed to you in multiple letters nor called the contending interests for the SW zonal and Ogun state excos for reconciliation. Rather, you arbitrarily in league with your recent PDP National leadership litigations allies; recognised a disbanded SW exco by a subsisting court order and include flagrant disobedience to court judgements unappealed and recent orders of court illegally chose to dissolve the Ogun excos. Why didn't you call the parties in dispute over the SW zonal and Ogun state excos as you did to those in disputes over Oyo, Oshun and Lagos states? Is there no disputes in Ekiti and Ondo states with consequent parallel excos? Why didn't you dissolve the Ekiti state exco? Is Ekiti PDP exco monolithic without any rancour? Ditto Ondo state exco?

Mr Chairman of PDP National caretaker committee; I'm not against you!!! It's your leadership which is suffocating the truth and legitimate rights of teeming party men in the SW and particularly Ogun state that makes me often to be advising you. These actions of yours could lead to chaos and breakdown of law and order in the SW if care is not taken and luckily, by God's providence, the injured parties chose to be law abiding by resorting to the courts instead of resorting to self help. Prior to the last convention, orders of court were served on you and the National caretaker committee to ensure that the authentic delegates from the SW as well as from Ogun state be allowed to participate. I appealed to you personally that you should obey the court orders to which you gave me your words to respect by being law abiding. Also those interested in the enforcement of their rights via the court orders wrote you and further sent emissaries to you for adherence to law, but you chose to disobey these subsisting orders. Not satisfied with the avoidable contempt of court, your caretaker committee lied to the NEC and subsequently misdirected the said convention which was constituted in disenfranchised rights of authentic delegates into taking illegal decisions. The illegal SW exco was recognised and the Ogun state exco was illegally dissolved!!! Is this right? Also, a disciplinary committee was set up ostensibly fed with lies and inaccurate facts of the issues to discipline these disenfranchised law abiding party men. Can this serve the course of justice and fairness? Is the Tom Ikimi disciplinary committee properly briefed of your disobedience of court order? Is that disciplinary committee aware of the subsisting judgements you acted in flagrant disregard of? What do you want the interested and disenfranchised parties to do other than petition the police and resort to the courts? Nobody is challenging your leadership but it seems the constituted disciplinary committee would need to evaluate your administrative circumvent of truth and disobedience of court orders to realise if at all there is any member to discipline as per the SW zonal and Ogun state excos matters.

Unfortunately Mr Chairman, you and the caretaker committee are becoming part of the SW disputes rather than the arbiters. Self interests has brought you into the arena of disputes. What indeed do you know about the intricate nature of Ogun State and the SW generally, other than perceptions and informations fed you, through national interactions with some few personalities for some years? Your reliance on the agenda of Fayose, Omisore, OGD, Bode George etc being your few SW allies during your struggle for the National control of our party can't achieve the desired party unity. Worse still, it casts credibility doubts on your capability for National leadership and fairness required generally required for upright and credible statesmanship. These people are unreliable except that which serves their selfishness and they are alien to democratic processes. They have grown to relevance by democratic manipulations that are always predetermined. They are work-to-answers undemocratic elements. They always desire to be in control irrespective of the wish of the people and due process; which script they've sold to you and you're now playing. Had it not been for the love I have for PDP and my avowed commitment to my supporters and followers, I would have liked to leave you with these political hawks so as to learn lessons from an imminent dose of treachery and betrayal they've in abundance. Or else, what is to be said of the institutional schemer, legendary manipulator and pathological lier - OGD; aspiring to succeed you as the National Chairman!!! OGD that thrives on commission from any and whatever political engagements without qualms? OGD that can do multiple contradictory things concurrently? With capacity to make a U-turn at jet speed of 1000miles/hr without a summersault!!! Is it Fayose, the psychiatric political dreamer; unable to administer a state well and yet aspiring to be President of Nigeria against the tide of popular zoning arrangements? Mr Chairman, we indeed have not much of problems in the Southwest and Ogun state except the complications caused by your desired resolve to compensate your locally unpopular supporters during your litigations against Sheriff.

Aside of rhetorics, adherence to laws of this country is not by choice of electives. It is mandatory and compulsory. If you can't endear an all-inclusive reconciliation, you therefore, compulsorily must abide by the Nigerian judicial process that interestingly enabled you to occupy the position that makes you to now determine the fate of others. Consequently, I most sincerely appeal that you do the right things and adhere to the rule of law for reconciliation of these crisis instead of current efforts that are opaque and complicates matters. Otherwise, without prejudice, interested parties shall have no alternative than to turn to the police for protection as law-abiding Nigerians while redress is being sought at the courts. That's the right, sensible and civilised way to go. That's the kind of leadership I can provide. I am unlike OGD that ruled over a state-induced theatre of cultists, thuggery and monumental destructions to lives and properties. Still talking of build-up to our resolve to involve police and stick to judicial adjucation; a longstanding OGD ally has just recently been discovered to have sponsored the purchase of over dozen guns in the course of police investigations of recently instigated political assassination attempt. We're law abiding sir. We won't maim or kill ourselves nor burn our houses or destroy properties over your deliberate leadership manipulations against us and serial disobedience of court orders and judgements. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Sen Kashamu.
Re: OGUN PDP CRISIS : Kashamu Writes National Chairman by menstrualpad: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vibrant007:
HE Sen Makarfi.
The Chairman.
PDP National caretaker committee.
Wadata Plaza. Abuja.

Mr Chairman,
THE NEED TO ADHERE TO THE RULE OF LAW ON PDP OGUN STATE & SW ZONAL EXCOS ISSUES:
I'm without choice than to write to advise you again, when I learnt that you're planning another national convention for December despite the avalanche of disobedience of court orders during your planning of the last convention with the attending vissitudes such illegal actions have created. Could it be that, unknown to me, the PDP National caretaker committee has assumed appellate jurisdiction over Nigerian high courts? Infact, I wish to also think that you're not deliberating working with your caretaker members to destroy the PDP in the SW and particularly Ogun state. Otherwise, one is left to wonder why ordinarily easy and righteous reconcillatory steps are difficult for you to take. Rather, you increasingly complicated the matters for no logical reasons other than extreme self interests and parochial repayments for support of your stand, or lack of same; during your National leadership tussle with Sheriff. Even if you're to be egocentric, though that's unfortunate; must it be this total as to disregard and seek to deliberately circumvent the rule of law and possibly destroy the party in the whole of the SW zone?
Should you by the benevolence of Allah, become the President of the federal republic, is this how you would handle national and intra-zonal disputes?

Quite honestly, I appreciate that politics is an interplay of contending interests but these must be within structured regulations and laws of the country. You glaringly nurture a presidential ambition as well as Sheriff, which understandably both of you are denying, awaiting the right moments. That's why I had nothing personal against you for fighting up to the supreme court for matters dear to your perception. However, upon your judicial victory, it absurdly unthinkable for you to be acting as if others have no such rights. The truth is that, only transparent fairness by the arbiter that can discourage parties to disputes from resorting to litigations if their law abiding and capable of standing for their rights. In the present PDP SW circumstances sir, you have been unfairly partisan and economic with the truth in your handling of the matter. Several letters had been written to you by the legitimate SW zonal exco and that of Ogun State. Details of subsisting orders and judgements of competent courts of jurisdiction were clearly stated. It is to be expected of you to have verified the validity and subsistence of these legal processes if indeed you're law abiding and a leader given to administratively respecting the rule of law. Reasonably, it is upon this initial due diligence that you could now fairly and honestly settle the issues in dispute out of court. Thus, such credible reconciliation could then be filed in the courts as out of court settlement as judgement. Unfortunately, uptil now, you have neither responded to issues addressed to you in multiple letters nor called the contending interests for the SW zonal and Ogun state excos for reconciliation. Rather, you arbitrarily in league with your recent PDP National leadership litigations allies; recognised a disbanded SW exco by a subsisting court order and include flagrant disobedience to court judgements unappealed and recent orders of court illegally chose to dissolve the Ogun excos. Why didn't you call the parties in dispute over the SW zonal and Ogun state excos as you did to those in disputes over Oyo, Oshun and Lagos states? Is there no disputes in Ekiti and Ondo states with consequent parallel excos? Why didn't you dissolve the Ekiti state exco? Is Ekiti PDP exco monolithic without any rancour? Ditto Ondo state exco?

Mr Chairman of PDP National caretaker committee; I'm not against you!!! It's your leadership which is suffocating the truth and legitimate rights of teeming party men in the SW and particularly Ogun state that makes me often to be advising you. These actions of yours could lead to chaos and breakdown of law and order in the SW if care is not taken and luckily, by God's providence, the injured parties chose to be law abiding by resorting to the courts instead of resorting to self help. Prior to the last convention, orders of court were served on you and the National caretaker committee to ensure that the authentic delegates from the SW as well as from Ogun state be allowed to participate. I appealed to you personally that you should obey the court orders to which you gave me your words to respect by being law abiding. Also those interested in the enforcement of their rights via the court orders wrote you and further sent emissaries to you for adherence to law, but you chose to disobey these subsisting orders. Not satisfied with the avoidable contempt of court, your caretaker committee lied to the NEC and subsequently misdirected the said convention which was constituted in disenfranchised rights of authentic delegates into taking illegal decisions. The illegal SW exco was recognised and the Ogun state exco was illegally dissolved!!! Is this right? Also, a disciplinary committee was set up ostensibly fed with lies and inaccurate facts of the issues to discipline these disenfranchised law abiding party men. Can this serve the course of justice and fairness? Is the Tom Ikimi disciplinary committee properly briefed of your disobedience of court order? Is that disciplinary committee aware of the subsisting judgements you acted in flagrant disregard of? What do you want the interested and disenfranchised parties to do other than petition the police and resort to the courts? Nobody is challenging your leadership but it seems the constituted disciplinary committee would need to evaluate your administrative circumvent of truth and disobedience of court orders to realise if at all there is any member to discipline as per the SW zonal and Ogun state excos matters.

Unfortunately Mr Chairman, you and the caretaker committee are becoming part of the SW disputes rather than the arbiters. Self interests has brought you into the arena of disputes. What indeed do you know about the intricate nature of Ogun State and the SW generally, other than perceptions and informations fed you, through national interactions with some few personalities for some years? Your reliance on the agenda of Fayose, Omisore, OGD, Bode George etc being your few SW allies during your struggle for the National control of our party can't achieve the desired party unity. Worse still, it casts credibility doubts on your capability for National leadership and fairness required generally required for upright and credible statesmanship. These people are unreliable except that which serves their selfishness and they are alien to democratic processes. They have grown to relevance by democratic manipulations that are always predetermined. They are work-to-answers undemocratic elements. They always desire to be in control irrespective of the wish of the people and due process; which script they've sold to you and you're now playing. Had it not been for the love I have for PDP and my avowed commitment to my supporters and followers, I would have liked to leave you with these political hawks so as to learn lessons from an imminent dose of treachery and betrayal they've in abundance. Or else, what is to be said of the institutional schemer, legendary manipulator and pathological lier - OGD; aspiring to succeed you as the National Chairman!!! OGD that thrives on commission from any and whatever political engagements without qualms? OGD that can do multiple contradictory things concurrently? With capacity to make a U-turn at jet speed of 1000miles/hr without a summersault!!! Is it Fayose, the psychiatric political dreamer; unable to administer a state well and yet aspiring to be President of Nigeria against the tide of popular zoning arrangements? Mr Chairman, we indeed have not much of problems in the Southwest and Ogun state except the complications caused by your desired resolve to compensate your locally unpopular supporters during your litigations against Sheriff.

Aside of rhetorics, adherence to laws of this country is not by choice of electives. It is mandatory and compulsory. If you can't endear an all-inclusive reconciliation, you therefore, compulsorily must abide by the Nigerian judicial process that interestingly enabled you to occupy the position that makes you to now determine the fate of others. Consequently, I most sincerely appeal that you do the right things and adhere to the rule of law for reconciliation of these crisis instead of current efforts that are opaque and complicates matters. Otherwise, without prejudice, interested parties shall have no alternative than to turn to the police for protection as law-abiding Nigerians while redress is being sought at the courts. That's the right, sensible and civilised way to go. That's the kind of leadership I can provide. I am unlike OGD that ruled over a state-induced theatre of cultists, thuggery and monumental destructions to lives and properties. Still talking of build-up to our resolve to involve police and stick to judicial adjucation; a longstanding OGD ally has just recently been discovered to have sponsored the purchase of over dozen guns in the course of police investigations of recently instigated political assassination attempt. We're law abiding sir. We won't maim or kill ourselves nor burn our houses or destroy properties over your deliberate leadership manipulations against us and serial disobedience of court orders and judgements. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Sen Kashamu.
sad

(1) (Reply)

My Check Engine Light Has Being On For More Than A Month / Border Guards In Nigeria / Mazda Tribute 2002 For Sale In Lagos (mainland) - N1.2m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.