Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mitv Alausa, Ikeja Improve On Your Late Night Wrestling - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mitv Alausa, Ikeja Improve On Your Late Night Wrestling (931 Views)

BBNaija: Chizzy And Rachel In Surprise Late Night Eviction / Mitv Midnight Movie Of 20/21 August / Mitv Midnight Movie Of 20/21 August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mitv Alausa, Ikeja Improve On Your Late Night Wrestling by sunnx(f): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
To that/those person on night duty. This is to bring to the notice of the management and staff of Muri International Television(Mitv) Alausa, Ikeja, lagos that we are tired of same wrestling you usually dished out to us at late night. After stress of the day, we watch your late night entertainment show but we are irritated when you show thesame old wrestling which make my night more bored coupled with the stress and challenges of the society, the one hour that i suppose to use to cheer myself up through watching your late night wresting, you will then bring up some rubbish such as fight of Roman Reign and Strong man, some yeye smack down where 50 wrestlers will be throwing themself out of the ring, the same mumu Big Show fight with his failed team and so on which you knows what am saying.... We need new wrestling with new wrestler not that yeye night show you are feeding us as late night entertainment isn’t enjoyeable. Mitv, stop repetation, improve on your late night wrestling show because i love wrestling and the fun in it. shocked cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mitv Alausa, Ikeja Improve On Your Late Night Wrestling by sunnx(f): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Still thesame Royal Rumble match with too many same wrestler on the ring mtcheeew he dey una body
Re: Mitv Alausa, Ikeja Improve On Your Late Night Wrestling by IdeyFindWife: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2017
MITV are DeadOnArrival backstabbing sumbitches. Stations a family biz owned by primitive, backward-thinking repressively squeamish mallams who're too full of unreasonable taboos to be of any useful impact in entertainment.

Yes, i called them backstabbing because even when Media Consultants are brought into help in rebranding and repositioning the sation to current standards, to raise viewrship, introduce dynamically exciting content and generate cool sponsorship dough, they always find a way to wriggle out of seeming iron-clad MoUs, disparaging their own lawyers counsels and preferring to do case till the poor fellas move on to something else somewhere else.

Even FreeTV would do you better service or if you have the bandwidth, simply go to fzmovies.biz and download updated episodes of WWE wresstling on weekly basis or simply stream on cricfree.sc or use Mobdro app on your phone to watch even in daytime, free, plus other channels.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone Gallery / Bbnaija2020: OMG!!! Clips Of Neo, Vee, Lilo, Eric, Katrina, Praise, Nengi And Pr / The Hottest Selling New African Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.