Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive (2934 Views)

9.7inches Duo Core Tablet Pc(easter PROMO) / Hp Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop - Dv6729ca (with Fingerprint Reader ) / HP Pavilion Laptop DV6 Series with 640GB HD, FINGERPRINT Reader, BT (BRAND NEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive by emmaf5542(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2010
I am taking offers for my Sony Vaio VGN-BX640P Laptop. It has an Intel Centrino Duo Processor and 500GB HARD DRIVE plus 1GB RAM.

The Laptop also has a fingerprint reader.

TheĀ  issue is that there is a crack on the screen like a Y shape( See picture), but you can still see whats on the screen.There is also a small crack near the back of the laptop as shown in the picture.

Currently has Windows XP Professional, but I can install Windows Vista for you.

The laptop does not have an inbuilt webcam, but I can include a brand new small moveable webcam for free which can be [b][/b]attached to the top of the laptop.

Let me know what your offer is either by sending an email to emmaf5542@yahoo.comĀ  or responding to this post.

All offers should include email and possibly phone number.I will sell to the highest offer as at 2pm Thursay Feb25th.The laptop can be picked up on Friday in Ikeja or I can ship to anywhere in Nigeria free.

The last picture shows what a brand new looks like, the one I am selling is not brand new, but in otherwise good condition.

Re: Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2010
any ideas where/if that crack can be fixed in this country?
Re: Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive by hayprof(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2010
ziddy:

any ideas where/if that crack can be fixed in this country?

Yes, replace the screen !
Re: Duo Core Sony Laptop With Fingerprint Reader & 500gb Hard Drive by emmaf5542(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
The cracks at the back dont affect the screen, they are the back.

The crack on the screen can be fixed by replacing the screen as the write above said.

A brand new screen costs about N17,000 and a used one if it can be found quickly about N10,000.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Htc Hd2 For Sale @ 55k (negotiable) / Clean Psp For Sale / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.