Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Download Whatsapp On Blackberry 6 And Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Whatsapp On Blackberry 6 And Others (876 Views)

Download Whatsapp Aero V8.36 Apk For Android - Latest Version / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp On Blackberry 6 And Others by yahaaya: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi guyz!
Am sure some of you guyz still have/use your blackberry 6 E.g torch 9800,9810.bold or curve I mean any of.but still finding it difficult to Install/Run whatsApp on it ..
you might not get possible solutions for it even if you try different sites through google.OK let me show you how.
Get a windows phone or blackberry 10 phones with DATA enabled in the device On the HOTSPOT of the phone and connect through your Wifi . Your phone will definately start browsing I mean everything will work like magic. Therfore you can download through your blackberry App World or goto your browser and type whatsapp.com download the whatsapp, Run it and you are good to Go..you can still download other app from other site like java.mob.org
Dropp your comments after you tried it, thnk you!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Techno Andriod Phones You Should Consider Buying / Xtouch E1 Screen Needed / Get Your Nokia 8 Here With Ease In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.