Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

TECNO I7 Full Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO I7 Full Specification (1480 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review / Gionee S11 Smartphone Full Specification, Features, Photos And Price, (photo) / Tecno S1 Specification, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO I7 Full Specification by iconabblog(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Tecno i7 is 5.5'' FHD sunlight readable LTPS screen, i7 is able to display stunning colors indoors and outdoors. You won't have any problem using the phone in bright light outdoors. Thanks to a dynamic contrast ratio, adaptive brightness and many other advanced features, the screen is more energy-efficient than ever.Equipped with rocket charge, the new generation of fast charging technology, i7 allows you to fill up your battery speedily. The battery gets 80% charged with 1 hour of charge. Even when the battery runs out, a 5 minutes' charge gives the phone standby of up to 24 hours. And it's not just speed that matters. Rocket charge operates in a low-temperature manner, delivering you secure and cooler fast charging technology... full spec https://iconabblog..com.ng/2017/08/tecno-i7-hands-on-review.html

Re: TECNO I7 Full Specification by bravesoul247(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Is this a new device? If so then it's a good one.

(1) (Reply)

I Only Hear Sound While Using Headphones On My Phone / Samsung Remain The First Company To Produced A Solar Powered Android Phone / Clean Gionee M6 Mini For Swap And Plus Cash Added For Higher Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.