₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,882,250 members, 3,805,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 September 2017 at 03:16 PM

Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 - Business (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 (877 Views)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by Lagrangian: 7:40pm On Sep 08
Ganjafama:
How good must one's capital be to make good profit?
It depends on the altcoin you are trading. Is it a low satoshi coin or high ones.
But having nothing less than 300$ will be a good start to making good profit. And don't sell your profit at earlier srage, always reinvest to make much more.
The Op can give his opinion on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by HDSams: 8:09pm On Sep 08
Lagrangian:
Great job here bro.

Thanks bro. Funny that the anti-spam bots gave me some days ban when I tried updating this thread with info on how to mine. I already trade on both platforms. But I have a preference for Poloniex. I fill it is more stable. And I am more of a long term investor. Thanks all the same.
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by HDSams: 8:12pm On Sep 08
Hello guys so it is the same OP. This is my alternate account which was supposed to be strictly for my diesel brand - I am a mechanical engineer on the side (*winks*). I tried updating the thread with mining info and got a ban from the anti-spam bots. That account will be opened in 3 days time. But in the meantime, I will update this thread with this.
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by Lagrangian: 8:25pm On Sep 08
HDSams:

Thanks bro. Funny that the anti-spam bots gave me some days ban when I tried updating this thread with info on how to mine. I already trade on both platforms. But I have a preference for Poloniex. I fill it is more stable. And I am more of a long term investor. Thanks all the same.
Okay, good to hear that but I'm just bias towards Bittrex though because they have more coins and the charges are so insignificant and friendly plus the user interphase.

Bros, patronise either to buy or sell your Bitcoin. My rate is good.
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by akashi01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09
Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by oyelamitaiwo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09
for your instant funding of your wallet after making payment for your TBC watsap 08036522467
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by wakes(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09
Great thread! Thumbs up, OP.
I keep seeing people with thousands of dollars worth of coins for sale and I am like, how are they getting them?

At a point I gave someone money who says he mines, trades coins. He promised 500% returns after 74 days. So now that you are explaining this here, I will learn and possibly contact you for mentoring.

Once again, thanks for the good work.
Blessings!
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by divapinky: 7:39am On Sep 11
The billion coin wallets with 20,50,100,200,459,500,1000,2000 and 5000 available at very affordable price call me on 07038507805
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by Dollabiz: 8:19am On Sep 11
Thank me later
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by armadeo(m): 12:04am On Sep 14
HDSams:
Hello guys so it is the same OP. This is my alternate account which was supposed to be strictly for my diesel brand - I am a mechanical engineer on the side (*winks*). I tried updating the thread with mining info and got a ban from the anti-spam bots. That account will be opened in 3 days time. But in the meantime, I will update this thread with this.

looking for alternate income stream on a casual level. correct me if i am wrong but this is similar to the stock trading? i just buy and wait to sell thats it? or is there more to it?

i would like any further information before i dive in.

thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by rookidmart: 9:32am On Sep 14
armadeo:

looking for alternate income stream on a casual level. correct me if i am wrong but this is similar to the stock trading? i just buy and wait to sell thats it? or is there more to it?

i would like any further information before i dive in.

thanks

Yeah, similar to stock trading, but without regulations and very volatile, hence more profitable. 1000% increase in less than 30 minutes is possible. The reverse is also possible.
There's insider trading, pumps and dumps, etc.
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by mindtricks: 4:49pm On Sep 14
divapinky:
Tbc wallets with 20,50,100,200,459,500,1000,2000 and 5000 available at very affordable price call me on 07038507805

Which one be TBC again,
abi you mean TSC, THE SCAM COIN?
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by divapinky: 12:27pm On Sep 16
mindtricks:

Which one be TBC again,
abi you mean TSC, THE SCAM COIN?
not tsc Tbc the billion coin
Re: Cryptocurrency For Dummies - 101 by toastedbread: 1:32pm On Sep 16
haven't had time to put it out but always be security conscious with your laptop.
i had an online breach and lost $1200 worth of btc due to my carelessness. i'll drop my experience soonest so someone can learn.

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

This Is For My Special Friends Over There. / Companies Act 2006 And Private Companies / Home Based-business Forum (part-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.