Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry (1517 Views)

Leagoo S8 Pro Specifications (edge) / Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry by funmilade4real(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Hey guys, i need your advice.

What is it with Leagoo Smartphone. good or bad. I have 25k...

Thank you.
Re: Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry by NLOwner(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's a good buy..

With that budget, you should be able to get the Leagoo M8 or you may just have to add a max of 2k...

You can get in touch with bobo65 if you need to acquire one or simply buy from Jumia!
Re: Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry by bobo65(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
NLOwner:
It's a good buy..

With that budget, you should be able to get the Leagoo M8 or you may just have to add a max of 2k...

You can get in touch with bobo65 if you need to acquire one or simply buy from Jumia!

Thanks for the mention bro

Phone is out of stock on jumia

Anyone that needs the phone can follow my whatsapp link in my signature and talk to me
Re: Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry by bobo65(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
funmilade4real:
Hey guys, i need your advice.

What is it with Leagoo Smartphone. good or bad. I have 25k...

Thank you.

Go for leĆ goo kiicaa

Will fit ur budget
Re: Leagoo Smartphone Enquiry by NLOwner(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
bobo65:

Thanks for the mention bro

Phone is out of stock on jumia

Anyone that needs the phone can follow my whatsapp link in my signature and talk to me

cool

(1) (Reply)

How Fast Does Your Phone Open Nairaland Site? / Apple Releases Ios 11.0.2 With A Fix For Crackling Audio On Iphone 8 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.