Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Jesus Needs A Boat To Hire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Needs A Boat To Hire (291 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Needs A Boat To Hire by doris4angel: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Peter gave out his boat to Jesus, and was blessed with boats full with fishes.
Abraham gave his only child, and was made the father of all nation.
so I encourage us to give that our boat to Jesus for He will multiply our blessings,
Our talent, services, asset(car, house, land, money)and children, is the boat Jesus want to hire, are we ready to give it to Him?
allow Jesus to trade in your boat for He knows where, how and when to place and use them, and in return reward us.
God bless us all.
Re: Jesus Needs A Boat To Hire by Hier(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Nice one Doris, I perceive your post is not a killing letter, but, we hardly see you around, I will love to see you more often over here

(1) (Reply)

True Service. / Personal Examination / NEWS‘2019 Election Will Not Hold’ – Apostle Suleman Says In Fresh Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.