Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise (671 Views)

Strictly For Men Only Please. / An Advice From A Sex Expert Men Only (3) Benefit Of Sucking Nipples / 5 Surprising Health Problems Onions Can Treat I Healthwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by MVLOX(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Over time, Health experts have had varying options on the best type of briefs or boxers men should put on. On the other each individual seem to have a preferred type which best suits them.... So tell us which of these you prefer and why you do.

Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by MVLOX(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2017
My choice is definitely A... A cuz its keep my device tight nd intact even wen occasionally it decides to have a mind of its own...if u knw wat I mean...lol
Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by jerryunit48: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Actually I remember watching Will Smith (Prince of Bell Air ) advising his cousin not to be wearing a very tight pant for health reasons
Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by Hollawayn05(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
DFF PANT FOR DFF WEATHER, FOR HOT WEATHER I GO FOR B AND A FOR COOL WEATHER, BUT C IS A NO NO FOR ME, THAT SHII IS MENT FOR BOBRISKY
Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by cheyi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
B. Helps prevent prostate due to tight fitted underwears
Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by silkytouch(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
B
The scrotal sack reacts to body temperature, when a guy's body temperature is high, his balls hang low, a bit farther from the body. On the ther hand when his temp is low, maybe cos the weather is chilly, the balls crawl up to get some warmth from the body.

All these are just the body's way of keeping the reproductive organ and its components (testes and sperm cells) in the most favorable condition.

When you wear A or C the balls dont have the freedom to move about when the weather calls for it.

B it is...

2 Likes

Re: For Men Only: Which Is The Best.... Healthwise by MVLOX(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
silkytouch:
B
The scrotal sack reacts to body temperature, when a guy's body temperature is high, his balls hang low, a bit farther from the body. On the ther hand when his temp is low, maybe cos the weather is chilly, the balls crawl up to get some warmth from the body.

All these are just the body's way of keeping the reproductive organ and its components (testes and sperm cells) in the most favorable condition.

When you wear A or C the balls dont have the freedom to move about when the weather calls for it.

B it is...

Dis is wat am talking about.... So its not just about comfortability, its about wats good for the body

(1) (Reply)

Over 70 Nails Were Found Inside This Woman's Legs But She Has No Idea How / Male Fertility,things You Need To Know / Things You Need To Tolerate And Do While Your Wife Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.