Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Message From Solo Cosmos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Message From Solo Cosmos (481 Views)

Cosmos-lovers[music] / [music]:"all Lies" By Cosmos(kezyklef Prod.) / This Is Another Powerful Single By Solo Cosmos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Solo Cosmos by EmmaConnect(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
To all the ministers and christians
I encourage you this day..God sees all you do for the gospel of our Lord JESUS Christ..
He will never forget your labour of LOVE..
Keep doing what you are doing.(consistently). Let your hope be built-in nothing else but JESUS CHRIST..(not man)
don't chase the fame but create the right mindset..
(E.g) I believe that I will and am a Blessing to the whole world through the gift of God in my life..
There's no stopping me..start from where you are..and despite not the days of little beginnings.. Look at souls in the streets and use the opportunity u have to bless them..
Do not look at others and try to compare nor be like them..
Look at the reason why you are doing what you do...
God sees,God is still watching God helps and God is Good...
#solocosmos
#cosmossound
#grace
#iloveGod.

(1) (Reply)

Erima By Kiizy / Best Music Record Label In Nigeria / MUSIC + VIDEO: Mayorkun – Che Che

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.