Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Hon. Emma Orie (PDP) Threatens The Life Of Amb. Amb Saviola Ikechukwu Godwyn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hon. Emma Orie (PDP) Threatens The Life Of Amb. Amb Saviola Ikechukwu Godwyn (431 Views)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / Hon. Emma Orie (PDP) Threatens The Life Of Amb. Amb Saviola Ikechukwu Godwyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Emma Orie (PDP) Threatens The Life Of Amb. Amb Saviola Ikechukwu Godwyn by DonKachiERA: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Hon. Emma Orie (PDP) threatens the life of Amb. Amb Saviola Ikechukwu Godwyn

One of the numerous death threats/threats to life that I've been receiving came from one Hon. Emma Orie, the member representing Ohaji/Egbema state constituency in the Imo State House of Assembly (IMHA). What was my crime? That I said that lawmakers in the Imo parliament are not vocal, that they should sit up to their legislative responsibilities. Instead of taking the advice and heeding to constructive criticism, Orie decided to dishonourably threaten my life saying "I am not going to spare you, if I see you anywhere I will show you the colour I'm made of".

Emmanuel Orie, I'm not jobless as you alluded in your statement. That's another fallacy on your side. Meanwhile how many jobs have you created?

I hereby notify the general public and security agents to take note of Emma Orie's threat to my life as any harm that comes to me, he should be held responsible. It's unfortunate that we have irascible people like Orie as leaders. And tomorrow he expects to be re-elected or appointed to any public office.

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State / US, EU And IPOB Are All Irrelevant & Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency / Girlfriend Of Las Vegas Shooter Says She Thought He Gave Her $100,000 To Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.