Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) (1588 Views)

How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps (make Money As An Opay Agent) / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Due to the high rate of scamming in Nigeria including nairaland, I have decided to write 3 clues to identify these fraudsters both in general and especially nairaland.

PAY QUICKLY
1) if they tell you whatever you are paying for remains one or would run out in no time better ignore.
The reason they do this is to put pressure on you to pay up ASAP before u change your mind or find out about their fraudulent scheme. Example those emails you get promoting one so called tas miner. Please ignore cos they are fraudsters, they pressure you to pay quickly cos they pretend the key has almost run out.
Advice? RUN!!!

NEW ACCOUNT
2)Oboy if u see anyone especially on nairaland promoting lucrative deals, first check his account longevity. If it's still very new, don't bother. It was likely created to scam people off their hard earned money. Example nairalander user called "pallobro" 100% New scamming account
advice? IGNORE!

3)DELETED/INVISIBLE POST
Anytime someone promotes something u are interested in. Please click on his post history, if u see lots of deleted/invisible post or he only quotes others but never post himself better run. He is 100% a scammer. Example. Search the nairaland users called om4success, grandbox and pallobro again . These are certified scammers

These are 3 certified ways of detecting scammers on nairaland but these guys keep coming up with new strategies all the time so you have to be really careful and trust your instincts.

Anyway if you need a genuine way of putting your money to good use just Holla at me below

Have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Godsent12(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
interested
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Godsent12:
interested
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Godsent12(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Contact me on whatsapp
please,my phone does not whatsapp.
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Godsent12:
please,my phone does not whatsapp.

Then call me so we can chat, after which I send you the link through a text message
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Lol some scammers are really pissed now
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by bitmaster: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Flawlessangel:
Lol some scammers are really pissed now

Thanks for the heads up
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
bitmaster:

Thanks for the heads up
U are welcome bro. Anything to better the lives of others makes me happy
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by hood2baba: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
as you've posted it here...the so called "scammers" can adjust to these behaviours, coming up with a more convincing tactic!
best way to stay totally free from scams is to prevent "get-rich-quick" strategies....any investment platform that promises you a lot with just little investment within a short time is a big scam!!

example...investing 30k to get 200k? just so unreal!!

#slow and steady wins the race....
also ensure that you check for reviews on google concerning any money making platform anyone suggests to you, to see if it's really worth it or it's just a bloody scam...
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
hood2baba:
as you've posted it here...the so called "scammers" can adjust to these behaviours, coming up with a more convincing tactic!
best way to stay totally free from scams is to prevent "get-rich-quick" strategies....any investment platform that promises you a lot with just little investment within a short time is a big scam!!

example...investing 30k to get 200k? just so unreal!!

#slow and steady wins the race....
also ensure that you check for reviews on google concerning any money making platform anyone suggests to you, to see if it's really worth it or it's just a bloody scam...

U are very correct as well but this is here for gullible people to at least get a heads up on these schemes
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by top4: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2017
pst447@gmail.com
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2017
top4:
pst447@gmail.com
Contact me on whatsapp 07033845876
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Be careful people
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Dnockeror333(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for the output.

I have been following lovers who are fraudstars with the Word of Truth!
Not until I find out their trikcerious treachery mistakengly on google after almost three months of expectations!

I have been writing emails to `fraudians' with the spirit of positivity, but only one thing kept me out of their traps, money, which I do not have!

Bros', please what free business or investment were you talking about?

But, am not on wattsapp, you can get my email, if need be.

Thanks in abnitio for the replication...
Re: 3 Easy Clues To Identify Scammers On Nairaland (with Examples) by Iykesmooth: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Flawlessangel post=60156272]

Contact me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I Will Trade Your $1000 To $5000 Within 12 Months In Forex / Fastest Growing Extra Income Opportunity In Nigeria Today! / Hostel For Sale: Invest In 12 Units Of Self Contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.