Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied (476 Views)

Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied by yildaz: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good day all.

Re: Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied by funstufz: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
@op, for the bold, where is the pics.

Thanks

yildaz:

LET US ALL TWEET. PTDF SHOULD RELEASE THE RESULT. However, let me advertise here:

Good day all.

I would love to advertise a metallic dryer for the public to see what I made.
The dryer (the pix below) costs about N25,000 with delivery services to anywhere in Nigeria.
Large beddings and Small clothings can easily fit in of different categories.

Try and call Mr Akin for purchases or any other enquiries below:
Re: Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied by yildaz: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
funstufz:
@op, for the bold, where is the pics.
Thanks
miss. it is there
Re: Family Dryer For All- You Deserve To Be Satisfied by funstufz: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Case study:
Badt emphty hen network

(1) (Reply)

Did You See This Guy / Regret Is Getting Breast Implants / Parents Take Precautions In Raising Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.