Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? (1624 Views)

A Legitimate Way To Make 10k To 20k Weekly. / Looking For Legitimate Way To Make Money Online. / Simple And Legitimate Way To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by Mama4life(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please Is There A Legitimate Way Of Making It Online In Nigeria That Requires Being Paid In Naira?
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by ayimduj: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes there are several legitimate ways you can learn for free.
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by benzene00: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mama4life:
Please Is There A Legitimate Way Of Making It Online In Nigeria That Requires Being Paid In Naira?
posting nudes
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by greatnaija01: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good evening ma, How is family.... I know you have been into many different schemes and tried some businesses but got your money stuck or scammed.... I import goods from aliexpress and sell at a very fast rate. I can coach you on that for free.

I am a Web Designer, Android programmer And I do at least 6 profitable Genuine Internet Businesses, I do not need your money but I know you are A Mother Of 4... so am offering this token.... The bitter truth is Madam Eunice, its not possible for you to do all the businesses online. But you can do the one that suits you and make your own money and be your own BOSS. I AM NOT A MARKETER and I CLEARLY HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS but Those of us who truly make MONEY ONLINE do not even have time to advertise it here or MAKE NOISE like some scammers do.

Pls ma, Your husband into Logistics can actually start his own company if he knows how to do mini-importations. As a stay at home mom, its best you do something that will give you time for your family.
If you choose to believe me and accept my one-time open offer(no strings attached) then you need to have the following.

1) A PC
2) At least 2-3GIG of Fast Internet Data monthly
3) 4-5hrs daily for work
4)Your own BANK account for receiving cash in your name.
5) A mobile number (it has to have data too, even if you do not have credits on it.... I can show you how to make some free calls)
6) A strong will not to QUIT because its not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.

Pls Ma If you have THESE then you can contact/PM me.

I have gone thru your posts that is why I chose to help ONLY you. Have a wonderful Month ahead.

Mama4life:
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by sulaimon22: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
Good evening ma, How is family.... I know you have been into many different schemes and tried some businesses but got your money stuck or scammed.... I import goods from aliexpress and sell at a very fast rate. I can coach you on that for free.

I am a Web Designer, Android programmer And I do at least 6 profitable Genuine Internet Businesses, I do not need your money but I know you are A Mother Of 4... so am offering this token.... The bitter truth is Madam Eunice, its not possible for you to do all the businesses online. But you can do the one that suits you and make your own money and be your own BOSS. I AM NOT A MARKETER and I CLEARLY HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS but Those of us who truly make MONEY ONLINE do not even have time to advertise it here or MAKE NOISE like some scammers do.

Pls ma, Your husband into Logistics can actually start his own company if he knows how to do mini-importations. As a stay at home mom, its best you do something that will give you time for your family.
If you choose to believe me and accept my one-time open offer(no strings attached) then you need to have the following.

1) A PC
3) 4-5hrs daily for work
5) A mobile number (it has to have data too, even if you do not have credits on it.... I can show you how to make some free calls)

I have gone thru your posts that is why I chose to help ONLY you. Have a wonderful Month ahead.

bro pls can I also benefit from this pacakage
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by Nochious123(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:

1) A PC
3) 4-5hrs daily for work

bros hlp abg,dere is love in sharing
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by ChocolateBunny: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:

1) A PC
3) 4-5hrs daily for work

Please help me too,i really nid ur elp
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by Mama4life(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
ayimduj:
Yes there are several legitimate ways you can learn for free.
Lets Hear It Bro.
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by Mama4life(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks Bro. Here's My Email eunicethompson873@gmail.com
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by martolux(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
There are genuine ways of making money from the internet. I know of one, with no risk or zero investment, all you need to have is a functioning corporate/work/business e-mail address, for students, your academic e-mail will work. Send me a message on papaawo006@yahoo.com using one of the emails I mentioned and I will forward the procedure to you. NB:dont waste your time sending me a Mail using public e-mail address.
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by esty57(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
greatnaija01:

1) A PC
3) 4-5hrs daily for work

pls I need your help too, my email is address is eilesanmi57@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by greatnaija01: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
am just seeing this.

esty57:
pls I need your help too, my email is address is eilesanmi57@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by fancy4eve(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
greatnaija01:

1) A PC
3) 4-5hrs daily for work

am interested......Evelynjuliet@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by vilkizzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boss man pls smile on us too so we can pass on the baton someday
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by vilkizzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
anajavictor.av@gmail.com
Re: Is There Legitimate Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria And Get Paid In Naira? by viczo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
pls forget all the stories join news pay today and earn daily.secure your Christmas chicken.they pay weekly anyone interested shld just WhatsApp me 07013275004

(1) (Reply)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Integral Ad Science Business Presentation. How It Works I. A. S. / How To Invest 0.005 To 0.01bitcoin And Make Over 50bitcoin And Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.