Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Will Teach You How To Make Money Online In NAIRALAND Live - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Teach You How To Make Money Online In NAIRALAND Live (467 Views)

I Will Teach You / I Will Teach You How To Make 2k Daily Without A Need To Refer Anybidy / I Will Teach You How To Make Income Online Without No Special Skills Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Money Online In NAIRALAND Live by Tytan600(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
1.Blogging

As a blogger you can make money online from your blog by posting or advertising links or banners of companies in your blogs when your blog visitors see this link they would click on it and once they click on it you would get paid. If google advertise ads on your blog you would get paid per clicks on that particular ad. If some other sites/companies advertise productw and services on your blog then you would be paid after referring clients to them or by mainge sales. What am trying to say is that when you invite visitors/clients through your link or banner and they fill a form or make any sale you would get paid.

2.Bulk sms

This is when you help companies/business firms, organisations, churches or even schools send multiple text messages to a very large number of people/clients. And when you do this you get paid. Think of the bank alerts you get from your bank, from companies like jumia etc, it is sent directly from a bulk sms portal and the persons who owns this bulk sms portals are paid so much money for their services which is just to “help such organisations send multiple messages”. As a bulk sms entrepreneur you can be earning upto #500,000 monthly depending on the kind of clients you have.

3.Affiliate marketing

The business of affiliate marketing is good. All companies need people who can help them market their goods and services. When ever you help online shopping malls like JUMIA or
KONGA to sell their products online, you would get paid for every person that buys from them through you. You can even post your affiliate link on any social media platform that you belong to, once someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase you would get paid for it. Like I said earlier on, you can post your affiliate banners on your blog or website to get more sales. You can also post your unique affiliate link on any social network you belong to which makes sales fast and easy.
Whatsapp me on zero eight one three zero zero nine five seven nine four.
To know more visit
https://truenaira4all./2017/08/21/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria-fast-with-this-simple-and-good-strategy/
Cc:lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

(1) (Reply)

Join An Affiliate Marketing An Earn Upto #800 Daily / 10 Online Businesses In Nigeria / Join The Investors Making Huge Amount Of Profits In Their Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.