Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Donald Trump’s Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Donald Trump’s Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs (928 Views)

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs by Ashido(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
DONALD TRUMP’S FULL SPEECH ON WHY HE HATES AFRICANS & ARABS.

We are not obliged,even for a second, to try to prove to anybody and especially to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people – we have demonstrated that to the black and Arabs in 1001 ways.

The America we know today was not created by wishful thinking.We created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood…..we do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks – We must admit,without any fear,that we don’t like them,and for so so may many valid reasons.

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are ,,,,,READ MORE⤵⤵⤵⤵

https://wealthsolution4u./2017/09/05/​is-donald-trump-really-right-about-this/?preview=true
Re: Donald Trump’s Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs by Orodje(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin see finishing but I doubt he said that though and thinking I will click that link nah
Re: Donald Trump’s Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs by Ashido(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Orodje:
grin grin see finishing but I doubt he said that though and thinking I will click that link nah
smiley smiley you'll see a lot as you are reading its a long message and painful though it contains truth and I see it as challenge

(1) (Reply)

Customise your whatsapp group invitation links and phone number / Any Western Union Agent In The House ? / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.