Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pandemonium In Elelenwo, PHC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium In Elelenwo, PHC (556 Views)

Dead Baby Dumped At Receptacle In Elelenwo, Portharcourt As RIWAMA Frowns (pix) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Elelenwo, PHC by ukenke: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
There was shooting around 7:40 pm today close to the Railway crossing at Elelenwo. People scampered for safety on hearing the gun shots. I had to jump out of the Keke and run for my dear life. I managed to board another Keke to take me to my destination but was stopped by a group a rough-looking boys who hijacked the Keke and ordered the driver to chase someone down one of the streets. I jejely alighted and had to treck home. On my way, I discovered that all the shops have hurriedly closed for fear of being cought n the crossfire.

It is suspected that various cult groups are battling for superiority in order to attract the recogntion of politians towards 2019. If you leave around this area, please watch your movement especially night.

(1) (Reply)

Activities Of Trans-ekulu Police Station Enugu / 3 Policemen Shot Dead While Trying To Stop Daisy Danjuma’s Brothers Kidnap (pic) / Huge Cocaine Haul Seized In Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.