Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Invite All Your Friends To Like Your Fan-page With Just A Click - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Invite All Your Friends To Like Your Fan-page With Just A Click (872 Views)

HTML-CSS Tutorial: How To Create A Pricing Page With HTML And CSS / Facebook Fan Page With 8.7k Active Followers For Sale / Active Facebook Fan Page For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invite All Your Friends To Like Your Fan-page With Just A Click by zillapile(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hey dear,today we will be sharing You guys cool tricks to invite all Your facebook contant friends to like Your facebook fan page. We all know how struggly You guys have be, looking for a way to invite all Your friends to like Your facebook fan page,isn't? Now,the unreveal secrete will be shared with You guys today. The ability to run various JavaScripts against Facebook’s interface has really helped in making tasks simple as well as has given rise to Facebook Spam. Comment below if You need this "How to add all Friends in Facebook Group automatically with a JavaScript" Although this scripts are not new and were discovered long back, we did missed to post about it due Privacy concerns.

So here we are posting all kinds of Facebook Scripts and for today we posting updated and optimized JavaScript to send automatic Facebook Fan-page invites to all your friends. You will agree with me the biggest difficulties as a page owner is to actually acquire Fans (Likes) that have interest in your brand or build your Brand interest among people. While to build Your audience, Facebook provides advertising schemes, these schemes might cost You alot of cash. The simple way to get fans that all the Admins or Social media service providers follow is to just Invite your own friends to like Your facebook-page. Yes, you can do this with just a click to invite all Your facebook Friends with a click all Your friends will be invited to like Your page.

Send invitation to Your Friends To like Your Facebook-fan page:
NOTE: You must be an admin of the Fan-page You wanna work on.

FIRST GUILD:
Copy the below javascript code below:
var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName('uiButton _1sm'); for(var i=0; i<inputs.length;i++) { inputs[i].click(); }

SECOND GUILD:
Open the account[Facebook account] locate the Fan-page You wish to invite Your friends. Move to invite Friends like the screenshot describe below;
follow the below link to access all the guilds with screenshot >>http://www.naijatroop.com/2017/09/invite-all-your-friends-to-like-your.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Gear Up Your Magento Store For The Festive Season / Machine Learning With Ruby / Paying $3 Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.