Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tecno 8h Bricked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno 8h Bricked (1890 Views)

My Tecno 8h Droidpad / SOLD!!! Tecno 8H Droipad 16GB / I Need Your Help Ooo. Tecno 8h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have a problem I switched off my phone and plugged it now the battery is 100% full I switched on the phone end gets stuck in experience smart life

Confused � what should I do?
Need suggestions pls
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sometimes it has to delay.
Are you sure you phone is on fast boot? If No, then do it after you get it fix.

What version is your phone?
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
seunAccount:
Sometimes it has to delay.

Are you sure you phone is on fast boot? If No, then do it after you get it fix.

What version is your phone?
Android 5.0
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
koolswagking:
Android 5.0
restore the phone then.
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2017
seunAccount:
restore the phone then.
how
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Gameguy900: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
go to your phone recovery and wipe the phone or download the stock firmware if you root it
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Gameguy900:
go to your phone recovery and wipe the phone or download the stock firmware if you root it
the phone won't go into boot mode

And the phone is rooted
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Gameguy900: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just flash the device using a pc since you can't access recovery mode

1 Like

Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Geebanks(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
its simple...dont flash it.just hold down the power button for 10-15seconds..it will restart and u wd see something like 'android is upgrading' just leave it after it will on ,let it finish the 'android is upgrading'.let me know what result u get or call me 07062395683
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Geebanks:
its simple...dont flash it.just hold down the power button for 10-15seconds..it will restart and u wd see something like 'android is upgrading' just leave it after it will on ,let it finish the 'android is upgrading'.let me know what result u get or call me 07062395683
if the phone is switched off when you hold the power button ur definitely turning it on

And when when the phone is on when you hold the power button ur just restarting the phone
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Softbrick.

Hold Power and Up button (or down button, i don't recall the right one again) till it boots into recovery. factory reset.

if it still doesn't boot you'll need to use SPFlash tools

search Tecno 8H on Nairaland. you'll find a thread with links to the stock rom.
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by koolswagking(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
4llerbuntu:
Softbrick.

Hold Power and Up button (or down button, i don't recall the right one again) till it boots into recovery. factory reset.

OK i get it now
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
koolswagking:
when i find the stock rom how would i install it because it can't boot into recovery mode

It boots before when the phone was OK but now it does not
It's just stuck in the experience smart life logo not even up to the tecno logo

google for guide on using SPflashtools. there's plenty on different websites and youtube

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1982587
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Geebanks(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
koolswagking:
if the phone is switched off when you hold the power button ur definitely turning it on

And when when the phone is on when you hold the power button ur just restarting the phone
call me 07062395683
Re: Tecno 8h Bricked by Geebanks(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
4llerbuntu:
Softbrick.

when u on it and its stuck at that Tecno logo, simnply hold down ur power button for like 15 seconds and it will restsrt...at that point of restart, just leave it i t will come on...i have used the phone before and i have the same issues and this is what i do

(1) (Reply)

Meet ZTE Iceberg, World’s First Smartphone With Dual-notch Design / Iphone 4s For Sale @5,000 owerri only / My Iphone 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.