Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Facebook E-comedian, Michael Okereke, Just Dropped Another Hillarious Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook E-comedian, Michael Okereke, Just Dropped Another Hillarious Post (501 Views)

American Comedian Michael Blackson Advices Those Who Ain't Happy With Tinubu / Moet Abebe Dropped Another Sexy Picture.. Side Boobs, Nipple Ring And *ss Shows / See The Erotic Message Married Nigerian Woman Sent To Comedian Michael Blackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook E-comedian, Michael Okereke, Just Dropped Another Hillarious Post by mrstardz(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2017

Facebook e-comedian, Michael Okereke is at it again with his hillarious stress-relief posts on facebook.

He just dropped another brief comic on facebook few minutes ago, this morning!

He said...

My brother, my sister.
Anywhere you see canopy and they are sharing food, enter.
You hear? Forget where you bin dey go and jus enter there.
-
Ees how yesterday i was going to buy kerosene and i saw canopy where they are doing random party and be sharing jollof rice.
I was laik "Hey! Las las, there is gawd oo.. He haf done it again".
I just waka enter and gaan siddan where they are sharing the rice. What they are doing in the canopy, birthday or naming ceremony, me - i dont even know. What i know ees dah i see party, i enter.
Whats my consignment?
-
Okay nah.
I haf siddan. Where ees the aunty dah ees sharing jollof rice? Do and coman gimme my share, this world ees nor awa own.
The yeye aunty, i dont even know her. I haf nor seen her before. One ugly sontin laik that, na carry two plates of rice and come to where ayam sitting. She gave my left-hand neigbour and do body laik say she wan pass me.
Inukwa! Walahi. This one wee nor pass me by. You hear? It wee not.
I stretch hand. "Aunty gimme rice nah, ees dah how you usetu do?"
Aunty na ask me "Are you a member?"
Hian! This ees the handwork of village pipu. Shebi you haf to be a member to recieve rice at a random party? Yaf mad, you hear? Yaf mad entirely!
I na told her. "Ayam a member nah. Hian! Dont you know me again? Abi you haf forgotten? Ees me ooo. Gimme rice joor, i am a member. Infact, i haf been a member since 2008"
Aunty na said "Oya where ees your badge?"
Inukwa! Badge of membership of the jollof rice recievers in Nigeria abi na wetin? Whats wronging you?
Ees dah time dah my eyes na opened. And i saw that almost everyone was wearing badge.
"Biko, aunty. Badge of what?" i asked.
"Identificationbadge of membership of the Ogboni confraternity"
Blawd of jizoooz!!
Abeg who send me come here?
I haf die ooo
"Aunty wait, lemme gaan bring it. I left it at home"
Omo, coman see run.
Race of life, to the moon and back.
When i run pass my house sef, i dinor know. Ees my nebor dah coman be calling me that i haf pass my gate.
-
But seriously, this food problem in Nigeria needs amendment nah.
Everything haf rise patapata.
Garri dah we usetu chop anyhow, back in those days, this time around, if you dare and chop one handful of garri where you wantu do tasting while buying garri, the seller wee tell you dah you haf one cup plus your jara.
Even rice. Rice haf rice sotey we no see im back. If you wee nor chop beans on my wedding day, dont come. Who you epp?
-
Enheh! And amebo plenty full grown this period.
Ees how one musician came and be telling us dah he made Gifty of BBNaija. He said hees name ees Mr2kay. He opened twitter account for her, opened instagram, opened snapchat and all the yadayada. And me ayam wondering, so if you wantu 'made' sombori you wee open twitter and snapchat account for dah pesin? What kind of 'mading' is that? Oga, recieve sense.
The kain of penalty 'made' that Small Doctor do and gaan be pissing everywhere on snapchat abi? Pissy pissy doctor sha..
But wait fez, gist no end there.
Gifty na coman talk her own that she dunno anybody bearing the name Mr2kay. Ore mi, jus kee me na na. You hear? Gbu'o mu.
She haf deny ooo, the same way she denied that she dunno Banky W.. One day she wee coman deny dah she dinor even go to BBNaija.
Whats my bizness sef??
Enheh! The second aproko.
One yeye boy laik that in IMSU gaan jump down from upstairs because pipu were accusing him of being a homo. Gawd! So because they say you are homo, you wantu kee yasef abi? How ees it doing you? Ees braing pinching you at the back? Tell me lemme know because your case ees spiritual sontin.
So to prove yuah not homo, you haf to jump down from two storey building or more? Ngwanu, all the boys come out. Ees jumping things on our mind.
Sleep ees catching me abeg.
And i dont haf strenght!
More aproko gist coming tommorow.
For now manage this one, because this world ees nor awa home.
Abeg, who haf andriod battery here? I dunno whatiz doing my own.
© Michael Okereke

Original post link on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=368347596935450&id=2017&refid=17

Follow Michael Okereke on facebook for more and more funnier hillarious posts!
Here is the link: http://fb.com/stardmich then click Follow.

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reveals The Expensive Birthday Presents She Wants / Here Is The Genesis Of M.I Abaga And Osagie Alonge's Saga / Technology Is Killing Acting In Nollywood - Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.