Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! (970 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / 5 Reasons Why You Should Work For A Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by ruqqayah(f): 1:38am On Sep 06, 2017
The name is Ruqqayah, I own a grinding pepper machine, decided to come online hoping some Nairalander *LIVING* in *OSHODI* to be precise or it very near environ like MUSHIN, or any other places very near whereby the transport fare at the end of the day won't have negative effect on the pay you earn at the end of the day, and would be interested in working on a grinding pepper machine, it's lucrative, and a good source of income. You grind pepper for people in the local market from maybe late in the morning (depending on how you have noticed how early people come to grind pepper in the morning) till late in the evening you get your own money and we talk on how much you'd deliver to me per day, or per week. Contact me or Email me. 09090311593, ogunleye.ruqayyah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by Nicheey(m): 2:15am On Sep 06, 2017
pepper grinder?? waytin dey person go tell him mama?? say after the school,plus certificate ,plus food him don chop till him big ,in fact I'm speechless God go punish everybody for Nigeria iswear,btw op u ma try na,shey u go allow us pikin be pepper grinder ni

1 Like

Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by hola106(m): 3:25am On Sep 06, 2017
s not a most u comment not everybody u see dat s ok some hardly feed who knows some 1 out dere might need it
Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by naijainstinct: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Nicheey:
pepper grinder?? waytin dey person go tell him mama?? say after the school,plus certificate ,plus food him don chop till him big ,in fact I'm speechless God go punish everybody for Nigeria iswear,btw op u ma try na,shey u go allow us pikin be pepper grinder ni
your family and friends too. Yes?

2 Likes

Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by emiarire(f): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
am sorry but this is kinda hilarious... pepper grinder?? shocked on nairaland?? Its good tho, someone might need it undecided

1 Like

Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by jd1986(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2017
had to login to comment grin grin grin grin grin grin

like wat the "F" man? undecided
Re: Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by deriod(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
ruqqayah:
The name is Ruqqayah, I own a grinding pepper machine, decided to come online hoping some Nairalander *LIVING* in *OSHODI* to be precise or it very near environ like MUSHIN, or any other places very near whereby the transport fare at the end of the day won't have negative effect on the pay you earn at the end of the day, and would be interested in working on a grinding pepper machine, it's lucrative, and a good source of income. You grind pepper for people in the local market from maybe late in the morning (depending on how you have noticed how early people come to grind pepper in the morning) till late in the evening you get your own money and we talk on how much you'd deliver to me per day, or per week. Contact me or Email me. 09090311593, ogunleye.ruqayyah@gmail.com

you've done your part ,a lot of people don't understand there is so much money in all dis so called dirty jobs ,one thousand daily in 25 days is a lot to some people..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves Increase In Salaries Of Policemen / Proten International Graduates & Non Graduate Job Recruitment Ssce/hnd/bsc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.