Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,701 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? (629 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? by Isiolo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
As Salaamu Alaykuum.

Hehe.

Whatup, I'm a Somali brotha from Central Kenya, Isiolo to be exact as my name says, and in my time in the states I've only had contact with Muslim brothas from Naija, Senegal, Afghanistan and Liberia.  Pure class I must say.  I've pointed out in earlier topics that I had a desire to come out to Lagos as in my location.

I hope you bros are all good as Allah intends, will see you in prayer soon in Lagos or Abuja.

Just here praying good fortunes for ya'll, I wanna know what life is like in Nigeria.  You know, considering recent political events I was thinking of Ghana as the best locale at the moment in the region but I'm hoping you guys can shed some good light on Nigeria.

Much love to all my Muslim bros from Port Harcourt to Katsina.
Re: My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
Kenyan or Somalian which one are you?
Re: My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? by Isiolo(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2010
I'm an ethnic Somali who is a Kenyan national, sister. Somalis have lived in Kenya's borders for thousands of years, by the way. Our land there was given away to Kenya's ruling class by the British authorities in the 40s, I'm sure similar things have happened in most of Africa.

Are you Hatian by the way, the only Dominiques I've known are Hatian. grin
Re: My Westie Brothas! What's Life Like In Nigeria? by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
ok thanks for the clarification smiley
i'm Nigerian just choose the name cos it sounds exotic.
you need to visit Nigeria to see how life is here. some of the stories the media gives the outside world are blown out of proportion.

Ma Salaam smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Devoted Are You To Salat? / Valentine's Day? Thedeenshow / Islamist Fighters Call For Sharia Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.