Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car (1600 Views)

South Africa Lady Turn Herself Into A Giant Snake After Being Arrested / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin

Witchcraft is real.

At least that is what two suspected car thieves found out in Mombasa after they were caught by suspected evil powers.

The two allegedly stole a Nissan Fuga and were driving it towards Bamburi Mtambo from Bamburi Mwisho.

They would later mysteriously stop the car, park it outside a clinic, got out, undressed and started bathing in a nearby pool of muddy water.

"They were saying it was so hot and they needed a bath," said an eyewitness.

A snake was allegedly following them.

The two suspected car thieves, however, picked up the snake and started speaking to it.

They danced with it as if they were having a conversation, according to residents.

They took turns carrying the snake around their neck.

Some said they recognized the car, which they said belonged to a man living near Anwarali, in Kisauni constituency.

Some eyewitnesses said the two will only be "released" after the car owner arrives at the scene.

More .. grin

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/06/evil-spell-mombasa-thieves-dance-naked-on-street-with-snake-after_c1630359

Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmm

Africa & Jazz ehn
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nutase: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
I respect Kenyan jazz. Naija jazz no fit achieve dis feat
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by SmallSimba: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
More pics
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nutase:
I respect Kenyan jazz. Naija jazz no fit achieve dis feat
cheesy

I think its got something to do with ancient hunter-gatherer people's spirituality. They are the oldest people on earth.
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
All those guys were arrested for stage managing the thing. They have already been arraigned in court.

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/police-arrest-fake-witchdoctors/
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:
All those guys were arrested for stage managing the thing. They have already been arraigned in court.

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/police-arrest-fake-witchdoctors/
Ha ha grin grin

That's innovative marketing for the doctor there grin

Am not surprised its the snake that landed them in trouble. Some other "pastor" was arrested for using a snake to convince people it was coming out of their house after prayers grin
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin grin

That's innovative marketing for the doctor there grin

Am not surprised its the snake that landed them in trouble. Some other "pastor" was arrested for using a snake to convince people it was coming out of their house after prayers grin

Very smart. The thing was too good to be true. I was suspicious immediately that woman started narrating the ordeal. Very smooth like a marketing campaign grin

Lol, I didnt hear the pastor storo.
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Very smart. The thing was too good to be true. I was suspicious immediately that woman started narrating the ordeal. Very smooth like a marketing campaign grin

Lol, I didnt hear the pastor storo.
I haven't watched it yet.

That one wasn't reported, somewhere in coast too. But he got convicted. The government is very interested in wildlife cases.
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Kws should get hold of all snakes ziwekwe ndani. There is a fake cartel operating in Western and Coast. These guys need to leave this uchawi thing to the real owners grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m11yTkKPndk

1 Like

Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 09, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kws should get hold of all snakes ziwekwe ndani. There is a fake cartel operating in Western and Coast. These guys need to leave this uchawi thing to the real owners grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m11yTkKPndk

The CCTV ruined everything grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

The CCTV ruined everything grin grin

They have to change tact. They'll be inspecting all venues beforehand grin
Re: Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They have to change tact. They'll be inspecting all venues beforehand grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Photos Of Youths Killed By Soldiers Following Ortom Today In Benue / Two Friends Cheat Death Along Berger Bridge, Abuja On "Easter Day" - Photos / Suspected Female Ritualist/kidnapper Who Specializes In Selling Babies For N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.