Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? (365 Views)

Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
I observed yesterday that my left leg tend to spend more time on the ground than the right leg, I tried to balance it but no avail, so I also looked at some people also & its still the same..Nairalanders, any possible explanation??
Re: Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by benzene00: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by Lovetinz(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Your legs needs alignment. grin
You should consider jogging for fitness.
Re: Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by Homeboiy: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Ask jesus
Re: Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Lovetinz:
Your legs needs alignment. grin You should consider jogging for fitness.
Thanks bro!
Re: Why Do Our Left Leg Tend To Spend More Time On The Ground Than The Right Leg? by profnigga(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
if u ask me , nah who I go ask

(1) (Reply)

Monkeypox: What You Should Know About The Disease / Mother Shares Powerful Photos: The Baby Born With Intestine Outside / A Brand New Way To A Slimmer And Flatter Tummy In Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.