Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,673 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! (798 Views)

What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! by martinmiller: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
STUDIES OVER THE YEARS HAVE SHOWN OF HOW MUCH SUGAR CONSUMPTION CAN BE OF MUCH DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH,MANY INDIVIDUALS CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE EXCESS CONSUMPTION OF SUGARY ITEMS OR FOODS,WHICH THEY SAY "MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,(NOT THE DEVIL)" gringrin MORE SO, SUGAR REDUCES YOUR HEALTH FUNCTIONS IN DIVERSE AREAS.CRITICALLY ANALYZED HERE ARE SIX(6)FACTS & FIGURES TO PONDER ON.

1. Your Brain

Eating sugar gives your brain a huge surge of a feel-good chemical called dopamine, which explains why you’re more likely to crave a candy bar at 3 p.m. than an apple or a carrot. Because whole foods like fruits and veggies don’t cause the brain to release as much dopamine, your brain starts to need more and more sugar to get that same feeling of pleasure. This causes those “gotta-have-it” feelings for your after-dinner ice cream that are so hard to tame.

2.Your Joints

If you have joint pain, here’s more reason to lay off the candy: Eating lots of sweets has been shown to worsen joint pain because of the inflammation they cause in the body. Plus, studies show that sugar consumption can increase your risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis.

3.Your Liver

An abundance of added sugar may cause your liver to become resistant to insulin, an important hormone that helps turn sugar in your bloodstream into energy. This means your body isn’t able to control your blood sugar levels as well, which can lead to type 2 diabetes

4.Your Kidneys

If you have diabetes, too much sugar can lead to kidney damage. The kidneys play an important role in filtering your blood sugar. Once blood sugar levels reach a certain amount, the kidneys start to let excess sugar into your urine. If left uncontrolled, diabetes can damage the kidneys, which prevents them from doing their job in filtering out waste in your blood. This can lead to kidney failure.

Your Pancreas

When you eat, your pancreas pumps out insulin. But if you’re eating way too much sugar and your body stops responding properly to insulin, your pancreas starts pumping out even more insulin. Eventually, your overworked pancreas will break down and your blood sugar levels will rise, setting you up for type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

Your Body Weight

This probably isn’t news to you, but the more sugar you eat, the more you’ll weigh. Research shows that people who drink sugar-sweetened beverages tend to weigh more -- and be at higher risk for type 2 diabetes -- than those who don’t. One study even found that people who increased their sugar intake gained about 1.7 pounds in less than 2 months.
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! by QueenBliss(f): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
That is why I love my Rain Soul supplement it actually Detoxifies everything out of my system lols though I'm not the sugar type

Re: How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! by martinmiller: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm , a healing supplement i must say
Re: How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! by martinmiller: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
martinmiller:
Hmmm , a healing supplement i must say

ohh
Re: How To Much Sugar Affect Your Health And Body ! by martinmiller: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Health wise they say its not an excuse grin

(1) (Reply)

Stress: Causes And How We Can Manage It / Ovulation Signs / See Why Your Farts Smell So Bad And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.