Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design And T-shirt - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design And T-shirt (1368 Views)

Final View Of My Tiwa Savage Art Design / Awesome Music Cover Art Design For You / Album Art Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design And T-shirt by Onyx5312(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Yes! The Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design !! Warm greetings to you all my friends, especially my puff friends out there both home and abroad whose love for graphics and art generally is way beyond expression, I want to use this medium to quickly show you guys one of my latest piece which i call the Puff Puff Pass Graffiti.

The design concept that i use for the Puff Puff Pass Graffiti is simply based on the Jamaica or Rastafarian color which is basically the red, yellow, and green colour. and if you have been very observant, you will notice this color on a lot of reggae material etc cos its more of an identity to them. so basically that is it.

Nevertheless, am a huge fan of Graffiti, but as we know the Graffiti culture is usually not common in Nigeria, so still using my work to show that in as much Graffiti culture is not common in Nigeria it doesn't mean that Nigerians don't have talented Graffiti artist and am so lucky to count myself (Omaiye Benjamin Ohepo) to be among one them.

More Details About Puff Puff Pass Graffiti

Name Of Piece : Puff Puff Pass Graffiti.
Time Spent Generating Vector:..............................

Click the link below to see the full post on Puff Puff Pass Graffiti Digital Art Design And T-Shirt
http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2017/09/puff-puff-pass-graffiti-digital-art-design.html

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Graphic Design Creative Works / Tittle: Cry For My Country Medium: Graphite And Charcoal / See What A Nairalander Did To Davido & Chioma's Artwork Assurance (quote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.