Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To Earn Passively With Oriflame - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Passively With Oriflame (1039 Views)

Start Your Cosmetics Business With Oriflame / Start Your Cosmetic Marketing Business With Oriflame Cosmetics / 5 Steps And Guidelines To Achieve A Luxury Packed Lifestyle With Oriflame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Passively With Oriflame by dammy20: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Oriflame is a company from Sweden that has been two years in Nigeria though they are 50yrs in biz and exist in 67 countries globally and oriflame has also NEVER closed in a country.
The business idea of the company was to produce high quality organic products for beauty and well being and to sell these products direct through consultants like me to end users.
Oriflame has be doing this since 1967...meaning as we speak, Oriflame is 50 YEARS this year !
Being an Oriflame consultant affords you the opportunity to look good,make money,have fun and puts your dream lifestyle in your reach..
1.Do u want to look & feel great. 2. Do u want to earn more money 3.Do u want more time to spend with family & friends 4.Do u dream of traveling the world.
If ur answer to any of the above questions is yes then oriflame business opportunity is for u.
Oriflame promises 3 things:
1) Look great
2) Make money and
3) Have fun!
You can make money by selling d products or introducing people to join ur team.
Is there anyone here who does not use make up or body cream or deodorant or toothpaste or hair shampoo or nail polish or perfumes ?..
On each products u sell, u make 30 percent immediate profit.
We all refer our friends & family to our Tailor, salon, mechanics etc & we don't get paid for it. But with Oriflame, you get paid for referring friends and family when they purchase products.
Making money in oriflame is easy.
Most time, I do my business from home.
I don't go out & I make money.
The Oriflame model is not about "working hard" but about "working smart" using technology!!! Ur mobile phones or laptops, ipads or tablets are your offices.
You too can make money from the comfort of your home or wherever you are!
U don't ve to carry products around.
Wherever, your customers are in Nigeria, their products can be delivered to them at their doorsteps
Oriflame also pay mouth watering bonuses n cash awards to their members who work hard and get to travel,spend vacation all expenses paid by oriflame
Oriflame is more than cosmetics, Oriflame is a lifestyle!
Don't watch me make money, join my Oriflame team today��
You can chat up for more info on how to join.
Re: How To Earn Passively With Oriflame by matoxy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

2600 Twitter Account For Sale / Alibaba Profit System / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.