Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? (686 Views)

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by martins80(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Oh yes He absolutely can!
I love to be balanced..so I will say that God (the Creator & Sustainer of All Life) can restore those who obey Him....however it may not be physical.
The most important restoration is spiritual...that inward "man"..that heart....the result of a surrendered and obedient loving heart.
Sometimes He restores physically & spiritually..... Or He restores spiritually and gives one the grace to accept whatever physical challenge he/she has. The love for Christ overshadows any physical challenge that may exist.
Beautiful write-up!
Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by martins80(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
MsNgo40:
Oh yes He absolutely can!
I love to be balanced..so I will say that God (the Creator & Sustainer of All Life) can restore those who obey Him....however it may not be physical.
The most important restoration is spiritual...that inward "man"..that heart....the result of a surrendered and obedient loving heart.
Sometimes He restores physically & spiritually..... Or He restores spiritually and gives one the grace to accept whatever physical challenge he/she has. The love for Christ overshadows any physical challenge that may exist.
Beautiful write-up!

Great Comment ma/sir.You are absolutely right!God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by petra1(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Restoration from what ? And to what ?

What a man need is salvation by faith in christ work . And receive the gift of eternal life.
Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by martins80(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2017
petra1:
Restoration from what ? And to what ?

What a man need is salvation by faith in christ work . And receive the gift of eternal life.

Restoration to Christ as man falls(Sins) he loses his place in God's kingdom but when he listens and surrenders his heart to God through the help of the Holy spirit and grace.He becomes more fulfilled than ever and is restored to his original state of Purity...
Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2017
martins80:

Great Comment ma/sir.You are absolutely right!God bless you!

God bless you too and I'm a ma'am.... smiley
Re: Do You Think God Can Restore You If You Obey Him? by martins80(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
MsNgo40:

God bless you too and I'm a ma'am.... smiley

Amen.Do not forget to visit the blog and subscribe through the subscribtion form;have a great day!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Take Money Away From Today Churches - None Will Be Man Of God! / Drama Ideas For A Women Christian Group / What Is The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.