Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show (11237 Views)

See the Pageant Organisers Contesting for National Executive Position Of The As / Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Eleberi Jerry, A Nairalander, Contesting For Mr Model Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by kullozone(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Lol... When you win, you win alone. Nobody here gains anything, just like that finestboy's contest.
That said, I don't know why I always see male models/fashion designers as homos. Maybe it's because of the whites though.

I go vote later sha.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by IamVeeez: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
thanks guys please keep it coming...
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by IamVeeez: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
elmessiahs:
What shud we do den?
click on the link...like and comment
also like the page
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by IamVeeez: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
bigyomite:
Nothing do u will surely vote u
thanks bro
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by idyicy45: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
I no go vote make him loose if he want
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by logadims: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
why everyone kon dey claim nairalander these days when you're not part of the true family angry

I wish to see the op's face right now, his comments look like he was about to cry when the mods refused to push the thread to FP grin cheesy
lol
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by IamVeeez: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2017
thank you all for your likes...but voting still continues and I really need you guys for me to win this.... pleaseee like comment and tag a friend ...thanks
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by logadims: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
why everyone kon dey claim nairalander these days when you're not part of the true family angry

I wish to see the op's face right now, his comments look like he was about to cry when the mods refused to push the thread to FP grin cheesy
lol... funny man. hope you've liked it!
Re: Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show by IamVeeez: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
happy sunday Guy's please keep the likes coming... vote your boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Who Has Use Nutrient Glow Products / Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.