Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Change Of Name; Necessary To Publish On Newspapers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Of Name; Necessary To Publish On Newspapers? (664 Views)

Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers / Change Of Name Publication On Newspapers / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name; Necessary To Publish On Newspapers? by nathan5050(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Recently, I thought of changing my first name to something similar via an affidavit from a competent court of jurisdiction. Already, my BVN was registered with my new name but my all other academic certificates bears the old name. Is it absolutely necessary to publish the change of name in a newspaper? Help please.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, you guys are beckoned to aid.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Boy You Were Be Happy To Meet The Man You Are Today? / Nysc: Sos Distress Call. Help This Killer List Was Sent To Me !!!! / The False Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.