Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake (1504 Views)

Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers / What Happens If You Plug 100 Chargers In An Iphone ? Instant Charge ? / How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
i am very sure of this and i am sick and tired of buying infinix charger, leaving importation business in the hands of IBO's is really costing Nigeria billions of dollars wastage annually.

after few weeks of using their charger is either it's not good, blown up or start to shock. iPhone batteries are also faked waste of monies.

is there any other fast charging good charger from other brand?

4 Likes

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Donsammi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
op sounds tribalistic. Na only IBO dy import? If i say u should buy frm aliexpress naw .i knw you wont have the patience to wait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by StRichard(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just shut up, tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by oscillation55(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tell us how much you bought those chargers and we shall know your type of person, am very very sure good chargers are there in the market but people tend to avoid them as they're pricey.
Joel3:
i am very sure of this and i am sick and tired of buy infinix charger, leaving importation business in the hands of IBO's is really costing Nigeria billions of dollars wastage annually.

i after few weeks of using either charger is not good, blown up or start to shock. iPhone batteries are also faked waste of monies.

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by khalhokage(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
OP you're an idiot for bringing tribalism into a topic like this,

Infinix doesn't make chargers but there are Infinix branded chargers and like other OEMs there and both good and substandard chargers and you get what you pay for.

I bought my Infinix branded charger for ₦2,200 and it has performed admirably for me.

TLDR: Bring out money and buy proper charger, I don't know what expect ₦500 charger to do for you.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by lastbaff(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Joel3:
i am very sure of this and i am sick and tired of buy infinix charger,
Op, remove the statement after this sentence and, trust me, you'll get good advice.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
oscillation55:
Tell us how much you bought those chargers and we shall know your type of person, am very very sure good chargers are there in the market but people tend to avoid them as they're pricey.
1.5k - 2k
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
khalhokage:
OP you're an idiot for bringing tribalism into a topic like this,

Infinix doesn't make chargers but there are Infinix branded chargers and like other OEMs there and both good and substandard chargers and you get what you pay for.

I bought my Infinix branded charger for ₦2,200 and it has performed admirably for me.

TLDR: Bring out money and buy proper charger, I don't know what expect ₦500 charger to do for you.
you are stupid do you look me like who is buying N500 charger?
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by khalhokage(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Joel3:
you are stupid do you look me like who is buying N500 charger?

Mumu, if you like no go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by sheylarhh(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Go to there carlcare office, ask for Oriamo Charger...Thank me latter

1 Like

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by patfenda(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Joel3:
i am very sure of this and i am sick and tired of buying infinix charger, leaving importation business in the hands of IBO's is really costing Nigeria billions of dollars wastage annually.

after few weeks of using their charger is either it's not good, blown up or start to shock. iPhone batteries are also faked waste of monies.

op i get original samsung note3 charger for sale buy and thank me later, will giv u 2k whatsapp 08025067398

1 Like

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
khalhokage:

Mumu, if you like no go get sense.
i can see that you lack sense. fool
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Xionez(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
sheylarhh:
Go to there carlcare office, ask for Oriamo Charger...Thank me latter

GBAM!!!

Whats all the fuss iz about.
The original Infinix charger has a thin usb cable, not the fat one they sell up an dan. And the Original costs 2.5k dot.

And please, blame SAN and not Igbos. SAN should be doing their work.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by henry007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol i would have been surprised if this thread made any sense.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by sheylarhh(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Xionez:

GBAM!!!

The original Infinix charger has a thin usb cable, not the fat one they sell up an dan. And the Original costs 2.5k dot.

u mean SON?
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by NCP: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Xionez:

GBAM!!!

Yes he should direct his grievances towards Standard Association of Nairaland (SAN)

1 Like

Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Xionez(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
sheylarhh:
u mean SON?
Yeah. Thanks for the correction.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
patfenda:
op i get original samsung note3 charger for sale buy and thank me later, will giv u 2k whatsapp 08025067398
first of all where do you stay
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Adesaheed1(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
It ur fault u need buy ur charger from well known store dat sell original infinix products 3chub or any infinix store
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by skino4united(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:

Bro, you gat it all wrong. How can u just go and buy chargers on the streets and expect to get the original ones. If u need original infinix chargers, pm me or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get urs delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery or get an oraimo branded charger from 3chub, slot, Microstation or infinix exclusive outlets
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by skino4united(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
oscillation55:
I can deliver original infinix chargers at 2,500 to your doorstep and you can pay on delivery or get an oraimo branded charger at 3CHUB, slot, Microstation or Infinix exclusive outlets.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by skino4united(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:
1.5k - 2k
How u wan take get quality charger for 1500. Why dem no go carry fake give you when be say na road side u buy am. Original oraimo branded chargers made for infinix ranges from 2500 upward
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by MarkWayne89: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
You can get an universal charger, not necessary an Infinix one.
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by patfenda(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:
first of all where do you stay
sango ota n u?
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
patfenda:
sango ota n u?
that's is the big problem
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:

First of all your headings isn't correct probably it's on purpose to draw attention. Secondly you were in rush to conclude without investigation
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xionez:

GBAM!!!

SON
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by patfenda(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:
that's is the big problem
where are u?
Re: All The Infinix Chargers In The Market Are All Fake by Joel3(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
patfenda:
where are u?
benin

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Microsoft Apps Now Available For Your Android - Download Now! / Jumia Agent Pls Help Me - I Am Confused / Xiaomi Redmi 4x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.