Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Night Of Weeping; Joyous Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Weeping; Joyous Day (280 Views)

Does Spending The Last Night Of The Year In A Church Service Make Any Difference / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Of Weeping; Joyous Day by overcomersfaith(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beloved, I don’t know if you are like me “once in my despondence moment and I heard people saying things like – we are in the ninth month as a result many will birth their ideals, bring their vision to light, conceive new ideas that will move them forward, I use to imagine or wonder what they saying,” like you will be hearing now from many quarters you turn but I have goodnews for you.

Today’s topic will settle it all. Though weeping may be there in the night but you will wake up with rejoicing. The Lord will wipe away your tears and make you smile again.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/night-of-weeping-joyous-day/

(1) (Reply)

Would You Worship Your Creator, If They Wasn't Heaven Or Hell? Be Honest! / What Can We Do To Be One Body Christ Jesus Talked About? / Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Nigeria Independent Day In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.