Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerians And Jumping On The Band Wagon Attitude - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians And Jumping On The Band Wagon Attitude (430 Views)

Scholarships And Educational Offers For Nigerians And Africans / Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Can You Solve The Band Around The Earth Logic Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Jumping On The Band Wagon Attitude by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian can do follow follow.
I remember a time when computer science was claimed to be hot cake, now we have more computer scientists than IT companies in Nigeria.
Again it was pharmacy..... Soon they would flood the labour market and reduced to nothing but axillary chemists.

Now its entrepreneurship... Many of my friends have rushed into PhD entrepreneurship program. When in fact I believe it just a replica of skill acquisition.
If you can't be the leader in anything in Nigeria, you will just end up getting frustrated.

What's your take on entrepreneurship programmes?

(1) (Reply)

OAU Management Suspends SUG VP And Social Director Who Fought Over N3.8m / A Good Nursery School For My Son At Gloryland Estate Isheri, Lagos . Pls Help / 4 Smart Ways To Use Tech In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.