Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent (2333 Views)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Ojebo: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please who got this mail oo...how real is itplssss help a brother o..

Dear Candidate,

Please be invited for assessment & interview for the role of Contact Centre Agent.

The details are:

· Date: Friday, 8th September, 2017

· Time: 9am prompt

· Venue: ConSol House, ConSol Close, (Just before the LASTMA Office, Oshodi (Anthony en route Oshodi)

Along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway.

Kindly confirm receipt of this invite/attendance, revert if you have further queries and come along with your CV on Friday.

Thank you.
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by 0ubenji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ojebo:

Dear Candidate,

Please be invited for assessment & interview for the role of Contact Centre Agent.

The details are:

· Venue: ConSol House, ConSol Close, (Just before the LASTMA Office, Oshodi (Anthony en route Oshodi)

Kindly confirm receipt of this invite/attendance, revert if you have further queries and come along with your CV on Friday.

Thank you.
the details and address are authentic.
As of the sender's.. Cnt tel..
Juz go to d place prepped..u got nothing to lose
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by maryannah(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
its genuine but .. u will be asked to do training which u will pay upto 96k for it.. their salary is just 40k for graduates and 20for Ond
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by decide: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ojebo:

Dear Candidate,

The details are:

Thank you.
I got the same message. I know it's real but the training of 96k, i won't be part of it
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Ojebo: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
maryannah:
its genuine but .. u will be asked to do training which u will pay upto 96k for it.. their salary is just 40k for graduates and 20for Ond

Thanks for the enlightenment Madam..na wa o..96K..for a salary of 40K dis one is strong...thanks Madam....but hw did u knw all dis...u"ve went tru d process before,Right??...hmmm..dis 96k no be here o..thanks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Relixy2k: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
I know the place. It is very true. 96k is quite much. Don't know they charge that much for just 40k monthly. Half bread better than nothing for those invited.
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Samubobo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow!!!!! I got the above message too today. I had to quickly check this site. So I will pay 96k for a training? Which kinda training ? Is it CISCO or CIPM? For a salary of 40k . It is well ooooo
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Omoabike1: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Relixy2k:
I know the place. It is very true. 96k is quite much. Don't know they charge that much for just 40k monthly. Half bread better than nothing for those invited.

It is very simple... Just tell us you work for these people and you are canverssing for them

huh "half bread is better that none" u need a knock sir... pay 96k to collect 40k for a job not sure

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by KennyZealot: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Please what kind of service they are rendered there?
Re: Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Omoabike1:

It is very simple... Just tell us you work for these people and you are canverssing for them

huh "half bread is better that none" u need a knock sir... pay 96k to collect 40k for a job not sure
96k for the trainning u cud get a better job offer with the trainning which u will be given a certification, the job is to enable u practice yur trainning...as u practice with their equipments yur earning cash till u get a good paying job...their certification is recognized at major big firms...so the chances of getting a good job in most firms based on merit is certain

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In An FMCG Conglomerate / Winco Foam Industries Recruiting OND/HND/Bsc Holders(5 Positions) / First Bank Website. (interview Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.