Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] (564 Views)

A Revelation Of Historical Facts About Idofian / 5 Reasons Why You Must Visit Ibadan To Enjoy Your Next Holiday / In Memory Of Late Muammar Gadaffi Who Brought Peace To Libya And Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] by moneytranscend: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is for those who are wealthy, but aint got the power or peace presence to enjoy it

Firstly how did you get the money? its very possible that a|long the way your money inured some karmic debt this means your money is |certainly arrested| you got the money but cant direct it to your satisfactory,

use due to" the strangle hold & the denial consciousness you experience in the left eye " you cant enjoy it until you free it.

karmic debt, money arresters, money wasters, these are phrases of "sucked money or blocked energy" Activities of the Atom, But energy loves to be made free.

so contact me today, inannaqueen@hotmail.com

i'll transcend the bulk money this will free your money, then you shall receive the vision the secret way to enjoy it.
Re: No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] by moneytranscend: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
the control of your life is the head or the prestigious 3rd eye

they know how to privately oppress the head,

you could be wealthy, but they make u suffer mental uncontrollable illusion Guilt & Regret

using your time wrongly, dividing your power

do you realize these are bugs in your head?

& they'll continue to make you suffer this, & who knows if yo'll be wealthy again in your next life's journey? which implies your opportunity to enjoy wealth is in this life, |now you can see it|. but sadly your head is attacked. you got to transcend this to be free. or they will win.

contact me inannaqueen@hotmail.com
Re: No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] by moneytranscend: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
robbed of sleep experience Healed

Re: No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] by moneytranscend: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

contact me today wealthy Christians & Exchange your physical cash to energy or consciousness so the Lord can Receive it or you will experience the Torment

For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

Tell me how are you gono trans-form your physical Millions before you exit this plain so if you meet the Lord you might present it as Energy.

if you don't trans-form it, it means all wealth you acquired in this life is a waste, it has only physical but no Spirit record so you got no money Jesus says you poor. how is it that Jesus had more respect on the poor woman's donation over the rich that's because she was a money Exchanger. in the energy realm, she was so abundant so wealthy having the power to present coins but God would Record it as Billions. if you are a Wealthy christian find a money Exchanger Today.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Amhara People Of Ethiopia In Short Video / The Mysterious Origins Of Valentine’s Day Uncovered (happy Valentine's Day) / Family Appeals To Alaafin Of Oyo To Halt Son’s N75m Stadium Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.