Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Did You Experience Any Of This??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did You Experience Any Of This??? (1026 Views)

What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / How Did You Know About Nairaland? / Did You Know That 60% Of IMSU Students Are Not Learned? Watch And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
If you did not experience or get in contact with any of these; then you must shake my hand with two hands and bow your head anytime you see me, because we are not age mate!... grin cheesy wink

Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
More photos

Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by KevMitnick: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Damn I'm old...
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
And more

Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by vault(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
wasn't really feeling it until I saw the spinning toy and the video cassette rewinder pic...... then I went completely nostalgic cry
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
let me star from the last one....we normally call dt one BORIS, made with wheel bearing. I could also see the likes of manual VHS rewinder. I've forgotten the name of that particular game, but it involves shooting and kill the enemy...there is this particular sound that it makes when you kill the boss, we would interpret as Kumbo (Yoruba, meaning death is coming). I saw what we called Amu, okoto. See that clippers ehn, it makes me remember BABA Barber, he would give us a dirty knock when we did not sit put because that clippers would twist our hair with the head that would make it pained us so well, we used to pay N5 for haircut then. Finally comes that sandals called Kito, every boy's delight, if you wore it then, you are a biggest boy.

Thanks OP for taking us back to the memory lane.
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
nope not even one
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
You must respect me!!! angry grin cheesy tongue

Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am older than your forefathers aka ancestors... tongue grin wink

Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
There come again are those toys, they are made up of plastic, they normal have whistle that one can blow at the tip of their heads. Then there is what we call Eekanna Gowon (Yoruba, meaning Gowon's nail), it is made by melting sugar and charge it to already rolled paper. Then, I saw VHS cassette, what we call Ifo (that high jump), some expert among us will even use bamboo to assist them in lifting very high when the sticks are set too high.
Then, I saw Ayo Olopon.

You can do better OP, more.
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Elmojiid(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
i have seen it all
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by pato405(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Elmojiid:
i have seen it all

I hope you're married grin
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
I've seen all and I'm not married yet.

I'll be married soon.
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by Elmojiid(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
pato405:

I hope you're married grin
almost or about to but am single sha
Re: Did You Experience Any Of This??? by BBBlaze: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
almost or about to but am single sha

hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pieces For A Hectic Midweek! / Adam And Eve / So Which Goat Won The Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.