Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Residential And Commercial Water Filtration Services - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residential And Commercial Water Filtration Services (508 Views)

Beachfront Estate Currently Selling, For Residential And Commercial Purpose / Decorative Designs For Residential And Commercial Buildings / Lagos And Abuja Landed, Residential And Commercial Properties For sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Residential And Commercial Water Filtration Services by Deeasylife20(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank you for taking time to read my post about my water filtration and water packaging consulting business.

What makes me a reliable and knowledgeable source of information?

- I have 5+ plus years of experience in the business.

- I have managed the day to day operation of several water packaging companies.

- I have created strategic and tactical marketing plans to improve awareness and increase sales.

- I have the knowledge and experience to repair and maintain the applicable equipment.

- I have the practical experience in obtaining the necessary permits and licenses to operate a LEGAL water packaging business.

Whether you need help with your residential system or are looking to get into the business of packaging and selling sachet or bottled water, trust Aqua360 Consulting.

Stay tuned! I will occasionally drop nuggets of valuable knowledge in this post.

If interested in my services, call me at 234-809-875-0819 or email me at emmanuel@aqua360.consulting.

Also, take a minute to visit our website at www.aqua360.consulting. NO .com.

Young and highly experienced entrepreneur at your service.

Emmanuel I.
CEO of Aqua360 Consulting

Re: Residential And Commercial Water Filtration Services by Deeasylife20(m): 2:38am On Sep 18, 2017
As I mentioned previously, I'll be posting information about various aspects of water filtration and packaging. Today, I want to share something very basic, but that plays a critical role in the quality and clarity of the water that comes out of the tap - the string-wound cartridge filter.

I know this is basic, but we must start somewhere when learning about the entire system. Over time, the things that I share will get more complex.

The string-wound cartridge filter is important because it removes certain sizes of particulates in the water. It is one type of candle filter, but we will focus on the string-wound cartridge filter because it is most popular in Nigeria due to its cost and availability.

Consider replacing the string-wound cartridge filter every 12 months for the highest quality water. You will know when the filter needs to be replaced when it is no longer white and begins to look green.

Stay tuned. More coming soon.

Questions? Feel free to ask below.

(1) (Reply)

Hard To Believe-locally Made Furniture Transformed My Home!! / Distress Acres Of Land At Epe For Sale 180k Per Plot / Aluminum Company For Sale In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.