Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Three Ways To Secure Your Facebook Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Three Ways To Secure Your Facebook Account (462 Views)

How To Add Funds (money) To Your Facebook Ads Account With Naira Using Payu (pre / How To Reset Your Facebook Page / How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways To Secure Your Facebook Account by zillapile(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Facebook accounts now growns to becomes one of the best business advertisers,over 97% uses facebooks to advertise their products in difference forms of which they can gain more regular customers,yea! Thats the bitter truth,to those that realy know what this post is written of. Its a vital duty for You to updates or keeps Your privacy very tight,loosing You Facebook account is one of the most difficult thing thats You in imaginery to happen to You,not in real look,lol.... Sorry to use that word..
Yea,its the truth,the truth to those thats value and known what is been meet for,either. Because,most of the facebook users will be like,"Its nothing to me,after all,I get new account",lol. If You have know the value of it,You would've not been saying such!

Of a recent,while going through my facebook account privacy as usual,I noticed many changes in keeping Your privacy tight to You,only. I realy recommend the effort of the FACEBOOK C.E.O and His Company. Them,themselves know that,Facebook now turns out to be amoung the best business advertisers on this note,they are making it sure to everyone in Facebook spheres to be a better and a saver place. #advice: As a Facebook users You should try at least be checking Your privacy once in a week, if there is any new implement to keep Your account save and tight. I beleive by so doing You will never be lost of Your account,You can easily found a way out of the mess!

Now after hearing little words,lets see what this post have for Us,"WAYS TO KEEP YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SAFE"
I beleive there are many ways that You can implement and keep Your account save,but my question is that,how do You uses the idea?,You can throw in Your own way in the comment box for others to learn too. Lets look below,whats we have here.

"WAYS TO KEEP YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SAFE"

#Geting alert from unrecognised login.
Let me quickly bring to Your notice that,all Your logins,facebook will be notifing You each time You login or another user login into Your account,is this help?,below You will see a screenshot on how to go on with the settings.Setting up this privacy will also helps out to secure Your facebook account.

How to set it up?
After clicking the the place the arrows directs below;
There in a place where You will be asked to sets up the settings,I beleive You can handle it from there,lets move to the next way.
Oops!!! You must go with the screenshot for full guilds>>http://www.naijatroop.com/2017/08/three-ways-to-secure-your-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook To Teach And Train 50,000 Nigerian Smes In 2018 / Check Out The Download Speed Of Glo, Is This A Technical Glitch? / Solar/inverter Installations Just For YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.