Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Neco Offices And Corruption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Offices And Corruption (1055 Views)

Call Me For Papercraft, Training, Schools, Offices And Home / Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices / List Of Nabteb Zonal Offices And Scratch Card Outlets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Offices And Corruption by technokid(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Has any business center or result checker dealer observed that when you want to purchase the result checkers in bulk from any of the Neco office nationwide you would be asked for additional money/tip on top the retail price(300) value of the card. I'm always asked to pay N20 extra for each card. If i make payment through remitta i am still asked for more money when I get to their office to collect the cards or they stall and delay you or even give excuses that the cards are not available that you should come back for it. By the way why do their offices look so disorganized and scattered and always in dilapidated buildings compared to WAEC, the workers always seem unserious in their offices.
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by psalmistkakah(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Infact is d same thing ova here.. Unserious staff.. Dey can gossip. I respect WAEC well organised body..
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by technokid(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Infact is d same thing ova here.. Unserious staff.. Dey can gossip. I respect WAEC well organised body..
I just tire for their matter.....I have been to 4 of their offices, Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Port Harcourt same thing in all the offices. I wonder how and when Nigerian agencies would be organised and corruption free
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by thatyorubaboy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
technokid:
I just tire for their matter.....I have been to 4 of their offices, Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Port Harcourt same thing in all the offices. I wonder how and when Nigerian agencies would be organised and free
please do you know if 2017results are out?
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by aliyoung11(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
That's corruption for you in Nigeria
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by technokid(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
thatyorubaboy:
please do you know if 2017results are out?
not yet but soon
Re: Neco Offices And Corruption by koppa(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Bro, how is it with your gynecomastia

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship CBT Examination Venues & Dates / Scholarships To Study Abroad / Meet Wendy,nigeria's NASA Whizz,who Is First Black Woman To Bag Phd In Aerospace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.