Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today (12928 Views)

FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) / ASUU/FG Meeting Today 28-10-2020? / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by yemidadiva(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Whatever they do, they shud conclude and lets knw where we stand. startd sch in 2013 with a strike, ending with a strike. Abeg I wan graduate dis year. undecidedWhatever they do, they shud conclude and lets knw where we stand. startd sch in 2013 with a strike, ending with a strike. Abeg I wan graduate dis year.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by CzarChris(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
walcut:

trash undecided
Exactly that particular demand is uncalled for. angry

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by DumaEmpire(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Rep Ebsu too bro..Hir dept.i don travel since last week although some final peeps still dey skul sha..No mind dat skul assuming u wer in delsu or ansu u for don grad bfor dis strike stay put..
PSVITA:
The outcome of the meeting 2day, will determine if i will travel on monday or not. I rep ...****EBSU****
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by sophiadaniel(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Okay, we will see.. "ASUU STRIKE" Deadlock. As FG fails to comply... Leme be packing my bags sha. I have waited for 3weeks now
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Teophilus96(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg the strike should continue for at most 4months .
Make I make money b4 going back to school.Staying at school for almost a month doing nothing but unnecessary spending is not a child's play.

ASUU make una no gree oo.

But thunder and lightning will mix together to strike All of you(ie ASUU +FG).Amen

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by samber5533(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
All the demands is about money!

The fact is that this ASUU really do not have the interest of Nigerian citizens but their own welfarism and personal gain to live a flamboyant life like the politicians.

Talking about upgrading the upgrading the university system, when majority of them haven't upgraded their 1980 notes they still use in class today, and their analogue way of teaching.
Tolexander:

The fact is that this ASUU really do not have the interest of Nigerian citizens but their own welfarism and personal gain to live a flamboyant life like the politicians.

Talking about upgrading the upgrading the university system, when majority of them haven't upgraded their 1980 notes they still use in class today, and their analogue way of teaching.
Tolexander:

I tire for some people o, is your father a lecturer? Do you this its good to always receive half of your monthly salary? Think before you type.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
God help us, just one more year and am good to go.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by PSVITA(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=DumaEmpire post=60215051]Rep Ebsu too bro..Hir dept.i don travel since last week although some final peeps still dey skul sha..No mind dat skul assuming u wer in delsu or ansu u for don grad bfor dis strike stay put..[/quote ) what level r u?
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by mystmoze(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2017
PSVITA:
The outcome of the meeting 2day, will determine if i will travel on monday or not. ****EBSU****
Bros ur own fa.... Me is tomorrow bsu
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by PSVITA(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
mystmoze:

Bros ur own fa.... Me is tomorrow bsu
LOLZ, Let's just wait, and know the outcome of the meeting.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Oghumu1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
I think before any man/woman gets into any public office they should sign an agreement that all their children must school in Nigeria and not just that they must seat for jamb and their choice of schools would be federal and state university. If they can't allow their children school here then let them vacate the office, we are not begging them to rule us. Let's stand up and fight for our right in this country. I hear people say they must get into any position that they want which isn't suppose to be so, we are to dictate that not them

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
apalemighty01:

[s]what's trashy about his comment? instead of u to stick to ur name and face ur front.[/s]

Another trash
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Keballl: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
apalemighty01:

ASUU is going to strike and u are talking of burning Universities, instead of rounding up the leadership of ASUU. Which of their rubbish demand stands for students?

The NEEDS assessment is meant for who ? You are simply ignorant so shut up.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by kenedy175(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
yemidadiva:
Whatever they do, they shud conclude and lets knw where we stand. startd sch in 2013 with a strike, ending with a strike. Abeg I wan graduate dis year. undecidedWhatever they do, they shud conclude and lets knw where we stand. startd sch in 2013 with a strike, ending with a strike. Abeg I wan graduate dis year.
Lol... My dear chillax!! grin
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by apalemighty01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keballl:

The NEEDS assessment is meant for who ? You are simply ignorant so shut up.

Mr ignorant. which needs?

These are: .That the Federal Government should immediately take over and accept payment of shortfall in salaries of universities; universities to manage their IGR the way they like and exemption from TSA; Exemption of Endowment Funds, JV cash from TSA; payment of University Salary Scale to teachers in primary schools in universities; release/implementation of guidelines for the retirement of Professors in line with 2009 FG-ASUU Agreement; and waiver/ government fiat to set up Nigerian Universities Pension Management Company (NUPEMCO).
surely not NATIONAL ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Baawaa(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
kidUrbane:

Bro, just imagine, imagine yourself as the leader of this country. You are suggesting arson? What has private universities done to deserve to such treatment? Na them send you message. I believe your general outlook on life is disturbing. My advise is that you seek counseling or rehabilitation.
Oh, your father is a politician,mass burial is coming for all those that destroyed our education system.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by yemidadiva(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nna, Na which course u dey do? since 2010?? Except Say Na medicine Sha
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Captain6(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
yemidadiva:
Don't worry pretty, you will graduate after the strike. grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Keballl: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
apalemighty01:

Mr ignorant. which needs?

These are: .That the Federal Government should immediately take over and accept payment of shortfall in salaries of universities; universities to manage their IGR the way they like and exemption from TSA; Exemption of Endowment Funds, JV cash from TSA; payment of University Salary Scale to teachers in primary schools in universities; release/implementation of guidelines for the retirement of Professors in line with 2009 FG-ASUU Agreement; and waiver/ government fiat to set up Nigerian Universities Pension Management Company (NUPEMCO).
surely not NATIONAL ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY

You are simply too lousy and ignorant. I challenge you to produce an ASUU valid circular that stated those nonsense like the TSA.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by lookingfly: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
I beg make them allow me write my final exams..... Work just de waitbfor person.
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by yemidadiva(f): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Ayam stil chillaxing o Lol... My dear chillax!! grin[/quote]
Re: ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today by Makanjuola89: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
IYANGBALI:
you better go marry am and open gala and lacasera shop for her. Na next year October the strike go end o
Olorun o ni je?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / UNIBEN Suspends Three Students Over Protest — CAMPUS GIST / Who Would You Choose As Prettiest Amongst This CU Female Students?(see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.