Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Get 12 Great Internet Business Tools That Can Help You To Gain Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 12 Great Internet Business Tools That Can Help You To Gain Financial Freedom (393 Views)

Free Helpful Business Tools Need To Keep You Afloat this Lockdown Period / Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / Oil Firms Get 12,383 Service Permits In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 12 Great Internet Business Tools That Can Help You To Gain Financial Freedom by Healthy2Wealthy(f): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2017
I am here to empower every POSITIVE MINDED INDIVIDUALS by giving them 12 GREAT INTERNET BUSINESS TOOLS that can help them to GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM & maximize their INTERNET EARNINGS with LITTLE or NO STRESS from the comfort of their home AT ALMOST FREE.

I am here to render the best assistance to every POSITIVE MINDED INDIVIDUALS as these 12 GREAT INTERNET BUSINESS TOOLS will help them to START & SUCCEED in LEGAL INTERNET BUSINESSES like Blogging; Importation; Exportation; Real Estate; Article Writing; Digital Marketing; Graphic Designing etc.

With these 12 GREAT INTERNET BUSINESS TOOLS; you can LEGALLY EARN more MONTHLY LEGAL INCOME on any FREELANCE WEBSITE like Fiverr; Upwork; Seo Clark; Guru; Freelancer and may more.

THESE ARE THE 12 GREAT INTERNET BUSINESS TOOLS THAT YOU WILL GET:-

1. GOOGLE INDEXER:- with this GREAT TOOL; your WEBSITE; BLOG or FIVERR GIG will be easily DISPLAYED & HIGHLY RANKED on google for the world to see & this will help you to MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAFFIC & EARNINGS.

2. 100 MILLION ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:- you will get well arranged 100 MILLION ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES. These emails are of different niche and different countries. This will enable you to easily reach those who are directly interested in your ONLINE & OFFLINE BUSINESSES.

3. 4000 EBOOKS:- I will give you 4000 PLR EBOOKS & MRR EBOOKS with full resell right; with topics ranging from all niche mixed together & you can easily resell each of the 4000 eBooks for as much as $50 to $100 each.

With this; you can setup a gig like "I will give you 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right" & you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

4. 100 PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATES:- you will also get 100 PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATES. With this; you can easily SETUP A GIG on any FREELANCE WEBSITE like Fiverr; Upwork; Seo Clark; Guru; Freelancer etc like:-

"I will give you 100 HIGH QUALITY BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATES" & you can use it to SETUP A GIG like ''I WILL DESIGN A PREMIUM BUSINESS CARD FOR YOU".

NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THESE TEMPLATES. You only need to insert the client's detail and deliver the order. This is very simple.

5. PROFESSIONAL ARTICLE WRITER SOFTWARE: I bought this software for $156 but I will be giving it to you for ALMOST FREE. I will give you this professional article rewriter/article writer software. This software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie. It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an eye. All article will pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Trust me; this is the ONLY software that can make you money WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE as a Writer. This article will help you to write or rewrite any article in case you've seen any article you like and want to make it your own & Google won't detect that it's not yours. This is a 2 in 1 software & it is VERY EASY TO USE.

6. 60 PREMIUM KINDLE COVER TEMPLATES:- I will also give you 60 PREMIUM KINDLE COVER TEMPLATE. With this; you can setup a Gig like:-

"I will give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates" or you can use it to setup a gig like ''I will design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover."

NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎.

7. EMAIL EXTRACTOR SOFTWARE (PRO VERSION):- I will also give you Niche Based and Country Based Email Extractor Software to help you generate Emails of those who are directly interested in your online & offline businesses.

With this Email Extractor Software; you can also market your Fiverr Gig & with this software; YOU CAN OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. With this; you can also setup a Gig like: "I will drive unlimited traffic to your site in one month."

8. OVER 7 MILLION ACTIVE EMAIL LISTS:- You will also receive over 7Million ACTIVE Email Lists from USA, UK, CANADA and Worldwide Email Lists.

This list will greatly help you setup a Gig like "I will give you 7.3Million verified Email lists or more."

9. 500 LOGO TEMPLATES:- you will also get 500 LOGO TEMPLATES. With this; you can easily SETUP A GIG on any FREELANCE WEBSITE like Fiverr; Upwork; Seo Clark; Guru; Freelancer etc like:-

"I will give you 500 HIGH QUALITY LOGO TEMPLATES" & you can use it to SETUP A GIG like ''I WILL DESIGN A PREMIUM LOGO FOR YOU."

NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL LOGO WITH THESE TEMPLATES. You only need to insert the client's detail and deliver the order. This is very simple.

10. EMAIL WRITER SOFTWARE:- I will give you this professional Email rewriter/Email writer software. This software is perfect for all freelancers. I have been using this for long and I can boldly say it that with this EMAIL WRITER/REWRITER SOFTWARE; all EMAIL WRITER FREELANCERS will be able to maximize their income.

11. EMAIL SCRAPER WIZARD:- There are multiple uses for this tool. One could, for example check large sites for exposed email addresses. Users interested in promoting their businesses can also benefit from it, as it allows quickly generating address databases.

With this great tool; you can scrape websites for emails with this intuitive application that allows you to use the Google search engine in order to retrieve addresses from keywords and maximize your profit.

12. BULK EMAIL SENDER WITH ACCESS KEY:- this is the best bulk email software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps.

This software combines into one product the practicality of a mass email software with the flexibility of a bulk email web service. On the one hand you create newsletters and manage lists directly on your desktop: on the other you get a cloud email tracking service to handle reporting and improve your email campaigns. This tool is full of amazing features.

What are you waiting for? Get any or all of these 12 GREAT INTERNET BUSINESS TOOLS today AT ALMOST FREE & GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM TODAY (contact me on WhatsApp. My WhatsApp number is on my signature).

(1) (Reply)

Making Money On Fiverr / I JUST HAVE TO LET OUT THIS SECRET!!! / Phone Number Of People In Warri Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.