Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Not The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not The Same (375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not The Same by toyinaremu(f): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Cleaners are cleaners, nothing more nothing less, even when some call themselves domestic managers, they are still cleaners! But have you seen the cleaner that cleans the president room? That's not an ordinary cleaner if you will agree.

Drivers are ordinary drivers so to say, but the one that drives the queen is no more ordinary.

A cook is a cook but the cook who cooks for the Queen is not an ordinary cook.

What about hairdresser or stylist or barber, the one that works for the president or dignitaries are no more ordinary.

A child is a child you know, carried in the womb and born the same way but the children of God are not ordinary children! Wow! My father My God, we are SPECIAL.

Do you know you're special?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Religion / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 09/09/2017) Only His Will / This Question Seems To Be Easy But Number Three Will Make You Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.