Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) (3685 Views)

2 Month Registered 2015 Gle 350 Upgraded Mercedes’ Benz Full Options Etc13.5m / 2016 Model G63 Amg Benz Toks Full Option Selling Fast / 2013 Mercedes Benz Full Optioned @ N7.5m 08186921703 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by NMotorwerks: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
In Lagos very Interested will even pay your sticker price.
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by DJperdurabo: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Denn:

I won't argue with you.

The first comment on the YouTube video surmises all.

That is a normal E500 with an AMG badge and possibly some body kits.

I still insist, your car is not an AMG.

No amount of Chinese badges would make it so.

Share your engine pictures and I would give you one more tip on how to identify a genuine AMG.

Sorry you paid more for a normal W211

How do.you explain the dual exhaust, a characteristic of AMG tuned vehicles? Could it have been added also?
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by Denn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
DJperdurabo:

How do.you explain the dual exhaust, a characteristic of AMG tuned vehicles? Could it have been added also?

So many variables come with the AMG package. Some are:
*Engine upgrade
*Exhaust
*Body kits
*Badges
*Interior (steering, instrument cluster, decals etc)
*Suspension
*Brakes

Most of these can be bought as options (from the dealership or aftermarket).

Some car owners even strip salvage AMG cars for parts to use on theirs.

You can Google AMG body kits.

However, this does not make the car an AMG.

A real AMG must be built as an AMG from ground up. The AMG engine is hand-made and must carry a name tag of the individual builder.

No AMG is powered by the same engine on normal Benz cars. The engines are more powerful with wider cylinders, stronger connecting rods etc.

The suspension is tuned for high performance driving and the brakes are top end.

Loud exhausts or name tags do not only make an AMG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by princetom1(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2017
Hope am not late to the party...

dessyhandsum2:

YOU ARE JUST NAIVE YOUNG MAN... I HAVE NOT TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU

IF YOU COME I WILL PROOF IT TO YOU

FOR NOW AM DONE TALKING TO YOU

Are you that afraid to post your engine picture? Or the vehicle isn't with you?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by thebigkendo(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5928888_20170904135443_jpegad9ab4165d0a5df8cc37bd98a8355c22

AMG with single exhaust.. Is that wan AMG? OP look at the youtube video you posted.. is your exhaust same?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by pacino26(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
princetom1:
Hope am not late to the party...

Are you that afraid to post your engine picture? Or the vehicle isn't with you?

You're just in time for the party, Op is trying to turn water into wine, Denn just finished his second round and you arrived before boss Gazzuzz so you're not late.

Op pity us and just show the engine pinshurs dazzol inugo. grin grin

Gozzzy:
This is too good to be true.... shocked shocked shocked shocked....where da faq did our scam detectors go!!!!

They yaf come

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by pstnicodemus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Denn:

Now you have my attention.

You called me Naive twice when you obviously think AMG is just a badge.

I tried educating you but it seems you can't learn simple basics...you are like that loud man in a beer parlour who rants about how Canada is small state in USA.

Do a simple Google search, learn more about the AMG brand and next time, try to listen when others are talking. You might learn a thing or two.

I am not even sure the box you have is even an E500. Share the engine pictures and VIN if you can and let people more informed take you and your car to the cleaners.
with your knowledge on cars, innoson suppose look for you. I'm a car freak but I think cars sef dey freak for you
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Denn:

I won't argue with you.

The first comment on the YouTube video surmises all.

That is a normal E500 with an AMG badge and possibly some body kits.

I still insist, your car is not an AMG.

No amount of Chinese badges would make it so.

Share your engine pictures and I would give you one more tip on how to identify a genuine AMG.

Sorry you paid more for a normal W211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5876348_1503809538462_jpegb200fb2e7509794ca96bf6045d4bada3
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by Triniti(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Denn:

*Engine upgrade
*Exhaust
*Body kits
*Badges
*Suspension
*Brakes

A real AMG must be built as an AMG from ground up. The AMG engine is hand-made and must carry a name tag of the individual builder.

No AMG is powered by the same engine on normal Benz cars. The engines are more powerful with wider cylinders, stronger connecting rods etc.

The suspension is tuned for high performance driving and the brakes are top end.

baba you have done enough schooling this this folks,is either they learn or continue living in a fools paradise
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
Super Clean, 2007 AMG Benz, it's full option, neatly used, everything in the car is sharp, drives smoothly with no noise, Ac is a freezer, Brand new Tyres, nothing to be fix, no dent or scratch on the car, This is an heavy machine

Price: 1.7m Last... No Negotiation

070-510-86-213.
E500 AMG? OGA.... this is ordinary E500. It is not an AMG. Get your facts right. Sweet ride, good price by the way... Happy sales
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by dessyhandsum2: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
thebigkendo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5928888_20170904135443_jpegad9ab4165d0a5df8cc37bd98a8355c22

AMG with single exhaust.. Is that wan AMG? OP look at the youtube video you posted.. is your exhaust same?

oga my drive has double exhaust
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by princetom1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:

Show ur damn fucking engine and stop beating around the bush
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by dessyhandsum2: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
princetom1:

Show ur damn fucking engine and stop beating around the bush

I think you are insane, do i owe you anything? Have you ever bought a car before

Abeg rat go and sleep
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by princetom1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:

I think you are insane, do i owe you anything? Have you ever bought a car before

Abeg rat go and sleep

Lmfao, so finally he can't prove anything and going about throwing a fist. Sorry o, that u bought a kitted vehicle as real AMG.... I can't stop laughing cheesy grin
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by thebigkendo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:

thebigkendo:

Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by DJperdurabo: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Denn:

*Engine upgrade
*Exhaust
*Body kits
*Badges
*Suspension
*Brakes

Word!
Re: Super Clean 2007 AMG Benz Full Option For 1.7m (pix Inside) by kolexy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
Super Clean, 2007 AMG Benz, it's full option, neatly used, everything in the car is sharp, drives smoothly with no noise, Ac is a freezer, Brand new Tyres, nothing to be fix, no dent or scratch on the car, This is an heavy machine

Price: 1.7m Last... No Negotiation

070-510-86-213.

You said no negotiation

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014-2016 BENTLEY Continental GT & Mulsanne.....2014-2016 RollsRoyce (4d Ceo's) / 2008 Toyota Tacoma Tokunbo Manual In Ibadan 08088525399@2.5m / 2007 Pilot Tokunbo InVin 08088525399@2.2m/Used damn clean 1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.