Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate (597 Views)

Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Top 5 Best Bitcoin Exchangers In Nigeria 2020 And Why / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate by mrphysics(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
I created this before and someone moved it to a hidden section. If the mods are supporting this, then something is wrong.

This is something I have been keeping within me but decides to write it out today.

We all know that there are many Scammers here, but that's not the real story. The trusted exchangers, how are they dealing with freelancers. Those seemingly trusted exchangers are same if not worst than the Scammers.

I had some few funds to exchange, about $300, so I contacted one trusted exchangers who is leading one of those threads on how to identify Scammers. I was happy that I'm going to deal with nairaland real and trusted exchangers. So I got his number from his signature and sent him a message on whatsapp. I asked for his rate and I was disappointed when he told me that he exchanges at 305/$.

It was then I understood what is going on in this business section. The real ones take advantage of it to buy funds from freelancers are an ungodly exchange rate. I have dealt with many of them and they are just the same with few exceptions.

This is not a campaign for anyone just nairaland Tosinjay or thereabout gives good exchange rate and can be trusted. Egonne1 gives good rate too but not compared to the aforementioned.

All those ones you see shouting good rates are the real Scammers on nairaland. I write this without mentioning names of such heartless exchangers that people trust with their hard earned fiverr funds. I was shocked when he told me that he even exchange at 290/$, and to think he leads one of those threads that Mynd44 pinned on business section makes me wonder who our real enemy is.

Share your experience
Re: How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate by mrphysics(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Freelancers and youths going into online business suffer a lot to make money only to waste it at the "trusted exchangers".

How can people exchange lower than the official rate. Something must be done about it, and people must speak up against this
Re: How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate by mrphysics(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
If a freelancer suffered to get the money with stress and striving to get good review, why should such person exchange at a reduced price. It is just inhumane.

I have not been a victim, but my contact with the so called "trusted exchangers" made me to create this thread. You don't need to be a victim, you just need to be aware of them.

How to Exchange at a moderate exchange rate:

1. Visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals, go to the last page, know the exchange rate
2. Contact your exchanger, by now, you should already know the rate
3. Show him/her the screenshot
4. Make your exchange

Getting value for your money remains my priority.
Don't allow anyone to sweet talk you or scare you with the naira rise.
Re: How Trusted Exchangers Are Taking Advantage Of It To Exchange At A Low Rate by funlord(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mr man you are willing to name those who you feel are selling at a good rate but are unwilling to name those who tried to fleece you? Does that make any sense to you? Since you are concerned then why are you giving them the chance to still do to others what you claimed they tried to do to you? If you can't go all the way with your expose then you are only going to end up making yourself look like a hired gun to the other people you could name here!

Have some balls!

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10,000 A Week With An Investment Of Just 20,000.00 Only. / 17 Days After Launch, Where Is TSTV Nigeria? / Konga Unveils Mouthwatering Deals For Black Friday Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.