Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) (3382 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by Nissando(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
An angry facebook user took to his Fb account and posted this:
Bikonu my people who did this to all of you?? All of u because I am not among. Go to church with your brain you refused and now all of u have degraded and depreciated. As for me and my house hold I know we CAN NEVER be deceived by fake churches and fake pastors , with their fake prophecies, staged
miracles, healings, and fake testimonies … You are flogging the devil… This is the least of the non sense one gets to see in the “modern” Christianity of nowadays… When their waists break now they will begin to blame it on the same devil. Every thing is deceit all aimed at brainwashing gullible minds and collecting the little money remaining in their pockets which they could have used to eat.

Apparently, He was reacting to the incident where a Pastor asked members of his church to bring cane so as to flog the devil to death.......

See PHOTOS here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/church-members-obey-their-pastor-by.html?m=1

Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by paiz: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
OK
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by ben4ever(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
What ever you believe will be done for you. But i just hope they are prepared
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by aminu790(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by mannobi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless.
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Christians are special humans with special brains and common senses...
better being a full idols worshiper than being a hypnotized fool
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by pidgintutor: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
as an aside

all you students should pick up programming skills.... we teach in any language so you can understand... even pidgin sef... u must sabi program like mark and bill gates..

also give ya children/kids the opportunity their western counterparts had... gates and mark all had home programming tutors when they were kids...

send a mail to pidgin.tutor@gmail.com or pm me for more details..

Lagos occupants only
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by Akshow: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Religious people just refuse to get sense. If it's not meat with the inscription of Allah, it's a baby born with Bible. now the lowest of lows, grown people flogging devil. Issorait. Has the devil left the kaaba in Saudi where muslims boost their tourism and enrich saudi in the name of stoning devil. Smh
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by 9japrof(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2017
No be only Muslims would stone the devil, make copy cat Christendom churches flog the devil mercilessly.

The devil would be at one corner looking at the mofos and would be like" who are these clowns"
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by patola080(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2017
I want to be a pastor with only seven church members:
1- Neymar
2- Mayweather
3- Cristiano Ronaldo
4- Lionel Messi
5- Lebron James
6- Dwayne Johnson
7- Serena Williams
It is not because of the money, Just to make sure that they obey God's commandment concerning tithe payment so that they can make heaven.����������
Re: Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
I sure say devil go don see fire! Flogging coming from Nigerians, no be beans with all the negativity and vexations.

Most Christians in Africa are lazy sha, we can believe anything from men of God

The Reason Why Most Arts Students Don't Cross 300 In Jamb / Animals That Don't Die / Punch Update On Wednessday About ASUU Strike