Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Village Wine Taper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Village Wine Taper (1970 Views)

(PHOTO) When Your Village People Follow You To Check WAEC Results / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village Wine Taper by EmekaJude(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
A village wine taper one day fell off his palm tree and landed on the ground safely.After examining himself,he discovered that he did not sustain any injury,he looked up to heaven and sounded a note of warning to GOD saying:"Lord if it is a joke better stop it".
Re: Village Wine Taper by SuperSuave(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
he is dead?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Police Uniform Better? Olamide Or Wizkid? / Photo Of The Day:- Whoever Did This Can Arrange Nigeria’s Economy – Do You Agree / Best Joke For The Month Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.