Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

TB Joshua To Invest $1billion In New University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua To Invest $1billion In New University (841 Views)

Nigeria Government Finally Paid $1billion To Kenya President & Its Nigerian Amba / New University Of Calabar Vice-chancellor Sworn-in / Nollywood Actor Blasts Kemi Adetiba For Begging Anthony Joshua To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua To Invest $1billion In New University by IROHINOodua: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
TB Joshua to invest $1billion in new University
By Akin Olasusi, Ondo

In what my end up being the greatest single investment in education, Pastor Temitope Joshua has began the establishment of a University of Science and Technology in his home town, Arigidi in Akoko area of Ondo State. The University is expected to be injected with initial 1billion dollars fund.

Pastor TB Joshua is the overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nationsm by far one of the most internationally acclaimed faith-based Churches in the world. The proposed school has already secured foreign partners mainly from the United States, Europe and Israel in what promised to transform the entire Nigerian education landscape.

Sources hinted Irohinoodua that the school is expected to take off for academic session next year adding that funds for the take off of the school has been sourced from people across the world, including Presidents of nations in Europe, Asia and Africa, using the goodwill of Pastor Joshua.

A source close to the Ondo State Government said that the State Governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu has already released the Certificate of Occupancy, (C-of-O) to the Prophet.

The source said "Prophet T.B Joshua will establish a $1billion University of Science and Technology in Arigidi Akoko,Ondo State. Apart from the magnificent structures that will be put in place, the University will also have airfield and helipad for private jets and helicopters"

He said the University will also have facilities that will complement the Naval School at Imeri and that the University, from its design alone will be one of the best in the Universe.

"It is conceived to model a combination of Harvard University and Massachusetts Technology school. The conception and design took several years. Many expatriates visited Ondo State before the eventual completion of all formal requirements including what will be the job opportunities of the graduates of the University"

In addition, the university will also boast of a large population of resident foreign expatriates as its academic staff while the supporting and administrative staff will be sourced within. Another source close to the Ondo State Governor said "This is a unique intervention in the education and economy of Nigeria. We anticipate that it will boost the economic environment in immeasurable ways"

In a statement of commendation the Akoko Progressive Union, (APU) Dr Olu Giwa said "We are saying big thank you to the erudite and most humble Prophet of the most high God. We equally thank the governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Akeredolu for the quick release of the C of O of the land for the building of the university."
Re: TB Joshua To Invest $1billion In New University by Zubydo: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: TB Joshua To Invest $1billion In New University by Makweembo: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
MESSAGE FROM PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA:
I read this morning on a blog that “T.B. Joshua is building a $1 billion university of technology in Ondo State”. This is a good aspiration but for the moment, my people, God has not given us the capacity for your desire. The story is not true! People are hungry and God would want to see that food is on the table for those in need, which should be our primary object, before the issue of building a university.

There is a need for industry and skills development. When it is time, this is the area where God would want me to venture into. I know my God is always in order. Let me drop my pen here by emphasising that the story is not true. Thank you for your prayers and wishes.

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Break Up After 10 Months / Tweet Pic:nigerian Lady Prays That God Turns Her To A Spirit Today 31/12/2017 / What Do You Say I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.